achievements not recognized

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by angryassdrummer, Mar 7, 2013.

1. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Brisbane, Qld, Australia
    i never much looked into game centre./achievements till this week when i added some people and started comparing
    then i noticed there were games i had done things but didnt get the required achievement
    for example
    Mini Motor HD- im 65% through career, i just got last night the "max out" all the upgrades achievement but i dont have the first one which is "come first in any race"
    whats up with that? ive come first in every race so far
    is that because ive played offline when i won my first race so therefore it never recognizes any win?
    there were quite a few games i had like that too. i do play offline when in the car picking the kids up/dropping off ( my partner goes in, i stay in the car with the ipad lol it works well for the both of us)
    i assumed when you next played online, it would automatically add points/achievements
    disappointing if it doesnt
    any ideas/tips? or am i going to have to uninstall/reinstall and start over on all games that have done this????? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. That's happened to me in several games, but I doesn't really bother me that much. As long as I know I was good enough to earn an achievement, idgaf.

3. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Brisbane, Qld, Australia
    its not a huge issue but it is annoying knowing i should of received the achievement
    i just posted this thread to see if there was a way to rectify it really

4. Senile Felines

Senile Felines Active Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I kind of (really) want to know as well (I posted a thread earlier this week), because Super Hexagon appears to track progress through Game Center, and when the game stopped updating to Game Center, it stopped saving my high scores--AND my unlocked levels. After that point, I uninstalled and reinstalled it--removing Game Center data in the process--but Game Center didn't even do that right, and kept a copy of my Super Hexagon progress saved anyway. Ever since, the game has frozen on startup every time (not crashed, but frozen). Game Center has literally made this game unplayable. >:/

Any fixes for THAT?