Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #331  
Old 07-04-2014, 05:11 PM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
You can unlock Survival mode either by beating the level 7 boss, or by paying a one time fee to unlock it early. After that it's free to enter.
I think after you beat boss7 on normal you still need to pay 1K in selected catalog of survival room
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 07-04-2014, 05:34 PM
bilboa bilboa is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Posts: 337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
I think after you beat boss7 on normal you still need to pay 1K in selected catalog of survival room
No, there is definitely no cost for Survival after it's unlocked. It does offer you several optional power ups for 1000 each before starting Survival, and I think some people aren't realizing they're optional.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 07-04-2014, 05:54 PM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboa View Post
No, there is definitely no cost for Survival after it's unlocked. It does offer you several optional power ups for 1000 each before starting Survival, and I think some people aren't realizing they're optional.
You're right, it is optional power up, silly me
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 07-04-2014, 07:08 PM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 648
Default

anyone got a list of Perks with detail explanation? I don't want to unlock some useless perks, cash is so important here.

this is the list I found so far, but not complete
http://www.appunwrapper.com/2014/06/...uipment-guide/
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 07-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,178
Default

Wow I am loving this game, I can only imagine if it had more of everything though!
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 07-07-2014, 12:12 AM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 648
Default

can't find the "Raging Fiend" on act 7, where is it?
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 07-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
can't find the "Raging Fiend" on act 7, where is it?
Near the beginning, its not even hidden you should be able to find it. I dont remember exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 07-07-2014, 12:55 PM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
anyone got a list of Perks with detail explanation? I don't want to unlock some useless perks, cash is so important here.

this is the list I found so far, but not complete
http://www.appunwrapper.com/2014/06/...uipment-guide/
just unlock the "Face of the Sun" in Hard mode, a must have perk imo
it restore 5% HP for each hit, and just awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Near the beginning, its not even hidden you should be able to find it. I dont remember exactly.
I'm sure I open all the chests, I think it is a bug for me.

Last edited by ImLegend; 07-07-2014 at 06:36 PM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent