Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-04-2013, 08:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks Dotomchi for the updates! One thing I notice about the game is that it starts out with a very easy difficulty. It is easy to get bored and quit before you get to the challenging battles that are more fun. For instance the first 30 battles in the first area I did not have a single character die once. This is so easy that it is boring, especially when every battle plays out similarily. What if you added a difficulty option? For instance make it so you can pick between easy, medium, or hard difficulty, with more rewards for the harder battle? This way you can always have an appropriate challenge for your skill level keeping the player entertained.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:07 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgilad View Post
Thanks Dotomchi for the updates! One thing I notice about the game is that it starts out with a very easy difficulty. It is easy to get bored and quit before you get to the challenging battles that are more fun. For instance the first 30 battles in the first area I did not have a single character die once. This is so easy that it is boring, especially when every battle plays out similarily. What if you added a difficulty option? For instance make it so you can pick between easy, medium, or hard difficulty, with more rewards for the harder battle? This way you can always have an appropriate challenge for your skill level keeping the player entertained.
Thanks Gilgilad.

I will update to a very hard difficulty.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thank you, this would be a great improvement! I have a question, what determines the amount of your reward? It does not show you why you receive the amount you do. Maybe add a breakdown of rewards on the reward screen. Show that beating the level in x amount of turns gives y reward funds, having x characters survive gives y reward funds, x amount of Ether left over gives y amount of reward funds, etc.

Last edited by Gilgilad; 06-04-2013 at 11:58 AM..
Old 06-04-2013, 12:28 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Thank you, this would be a great improvement! I have a question, what determines the amount of your reward? It does not show you why you receive the amount you do. Maybe add a breakdown of rewards on the reward screen. Show that beating the level in x amount of turns gives y reward funds, having x characters survive gives y reward funds, x amount of Ether left over gives y amount of reward funds, etc.
Reward = blue team ether + red team ether + average of all enemy unit costs

But already cleared stage is sum of ethers.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:29 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks for the answer. I have noticed you have already corrected several misspellings but I have noticed a few more today if you want to fix them:

1. "Sliver Bishop" should be "Silver Bishop," I noticed this in achievements.
2. "Sheba" which is one of the summons by the summoner should be "Shiva" if you are referring to the Hindu god in real life and as also used and spelled in Final Fantasy.
3. Soldier skill restoration: Says "Restores HP of to itself". Should read "Restores HP to itself."
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Thanks for the answer. I have noticed you have already corrected several misspellings but I have noticed a few more today if you want to fix them:

1. "Sliver Bishop" should be "Silver Bishop," I noticed this in achievements.
2. "Sheba" which is one of the summons by the summoner should be "Shiva" if you are referring to the Hindu god in real life and as also used and spelled in Final Fantasy.
3. Soldier skill restoration: Says "Restores HP of to itself". Should read "Restores HP to itself."
OMG;;;

I will fix next update.

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:13 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

A few more fixes:

1. When selecting a unit on formation screen that is locked it says "Information for useable this unit." "Useable" should be "using" instead. Even better it should say "Information for unlocking this unit."
2. The monster Tentacles sometimes kills his own teammates by accident. I have seen him several times kill one of his teammates with his tentacle attack when they are low health when aiming for one of my units. Maybe make his attack do zero damage to his teammate so that he actually is rescuing them by pulling them out of the battle when low health instead of killing them.
3. In a multiplayer match my opponent killed their own meister on a landmine, revived him, and then instantly gained 2500 ether for their team. Not sure if this was an exploit related to those events or they were hacking but they were cheating somehow to get more ether and also more war funds.
4. A.I. Issues: Sorcerer will cast fire wall than move directly into the flames. When units cast lightning or ice bolt on one of my units, they also hit their own teammates when they could have easily avoided them by selecting the square next to my unit so they only only hit my guy and not their's too.

Last edited by Gilgilad; 06-08-2013 at 04:42 PM..
Old 06-09-2013, 06:39 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey, just wondering how to reset your data? like the 1st game. And if you can't maybe you could add an option for doing so.. Thanks.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:25 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Anyone? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it just starts where I left off. Even all it says all data will be erased..

Last edited by Epill69; 06-13-2013 at 08:16 AM..