★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Too bad there is no 4" support.
12-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
Too bad there is no 4" support.
Yes,unbelievable,retina support for iPhone 4,4s,but no 4 inch display!

12-21-2013, 10:59 AM
I thought this was an Apple condition where all apps now have to be optimized for the 4 inch display?
The description in the app says it is optimized for iPhone 5, so how have they managed this?
12-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Looks like no retina for iPod Touch 4G
12-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33 View Post
I thought this was an Apple condition where all apps now have to be optimized for the 4 inch display?
The description in the app says it is optimized for iPhone 5, so how have they managed this?
Yes,i know that every App Update,or new App had to' be optimized for iPhone 5,it's an Apple rule,Apple e-mail all The devs time ago for let them know this,and on febrary they had to' be optimized for iOS 7,i think,in this case,Apple doesn't see that GTA:CW update it's not optimized for iPhone 5,infact,in The description of The app say: This app it's optimized for iPhone 5,i hope Rockstar GAMES update CW again..
12-22-2013, 07:33 PM
I remember playing this game a few months ago. It worked perfectly. Now it lags so bad on some places of the map. I'm using the same iPhone 4 as I did before.
Anyone experiencing the same problem?
12-22-2013, 08:04 PM
I downloaded the Lite onto my iphone 5 and no joy. Won't get past the intro movie. I downloaded twice, including rebooting, and I have memory available. Running ios 7.
12-23-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
I downloaded the Lite onto my iphone 5 and no joy. Won't get past the intro movie. I downloaded twice, including rebooting, and I have memory available. Running ios 7.
Same to my friend,i can't speak for myself cause i've The non Lite version,but my friend with iPhone 5,iOS 7.0.4 have same problem..i start to' think that ROCKSTAR GAMES has upload on iTunes(without know it) The same incompatible version that they pulled from The store time ago,if i'm wrong,Someone else have play after update running iOS 7?
12-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfPanik View Post
I remember playing this game a few months ago. It worked perfectly. Now it lags so bad on some places of the map. I'm using the same iPhone 4 as I did before.
Anyone experiencing the same problem?
What OS you running?iOS 6x,iOS 7x?
They add retina on iPhone 4/4s,and if you running iOS 7,it lags cause iOS 7 use much more memory of you're device than iOS 6,this is a major problem,not for this game,but for all The games,The devs had to' optimized they're Apps for iOS 7,this is a bad problem!i've lot of GAMES that i play on iOS 6 without any lags,that run so smooth,i try them Now with iOS 7,and they lags.. It's all up to' The devs..

Last edited by oldsnake; 12-23-2013 at 04:05 PM.
12-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
What OS you running?iOS 6x,iOS 7x?
They add retina on iPhone 4/4s,and if you running iOS 7,it lags cause iOS 7 use much more memory of you're device than iOS 6,this is a major problem,not for this game,but for all The games,The devs had to' optimized they're Apps for iOS 7,this is a bad problem!i've lot of GAMES that i play on iOS 6 without any lags,that run so smooth,i try them Now with iOS 7,and they lago..it's all up to' The devs..
I'm running iOS 7. It sucks so much. I shouldn't have updated my iPhone to iOS 7. Like you, I have a lot of games and apps that doesn't work as good as they used to. In fact, most of them are completely unplayable because of how much lag they can achieve. Anyway, thank you so much for your answer. I was hoping it wasn't iOS 7's fault. Not entirely, at least.