Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2013, 06:34 AM
sindyan sindyan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 58
Default Monster hunter like games

Are they any monster hunter like games for the ios? I know they have the monster hunter dynamic and coming out with the smart version. The dynamic version is a reskined infinity blade I feel. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2013, 07:00 AM
VaroFN VaroFN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyan View Post
Are they any monster hunter like games for the ios? I know they have the monster hunter dynamic and coming out with the smart version. The dynamic version is a reskined infinity blade I feel. Any suggestions?
Invader Hunter. It's kinda like MHDH in the sense that it doesn't have exploration, just much better.

Then you have Frontier Gunner, but although it looks cool, it was never translated into English, and that's a dealbreaker for me at least.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 14,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Invader Hunter. It's kinda like MHDH in the sense that it doesn't have exploration, just much better.

Then you have Frontier Gunner, but although it looks cool, it was never translated into English, and that's a dealbreaker for me at least.
Yup.. these 2.

Frontier Gunner was released in english but they had the slowest servers, almost every action is met with a loading screen, and the game was online-only which means more loading times. It's horrible.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2013, 09:23 AM
saansilt saansilt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yup.. these 2.

Frontier Gunner was released in english but they had the slowest servers, almost every action is met with a loading screen, and the game was online-only which means more loading times. It's horrible.
Its kinda sad because the actual gameplay is almost there in terms of a good MH style game. Oh well.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent