• Publisher: Agnes
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: A touch-based arcade game for the iPhone and the iPad platforms, developed by an indie developer.

In NanoLooper you are able to control NanoBot to eliminate danger bacterias and viruses, before they infect the whole organism. Unfortunately the microbes can mutate, that makes the battle harder then you think here you can turn disadvantages into advantages and earn more points its just risk vs. reward!

*Eye candy graphics and amazing (professional!) sound effects
*Alive viruses and bacterias
*Several PowerUps with overlapping system
*Danger or useful mutations - Risk vs. Reward!
*Upgrades system
*Support for Game Center
*An universal application

AgnesDev's comments:
Hi guys,

My name is Agnes (Agnieszka in Polish) and I've just released my first iOS game - named NanoLooper

Yes, I'm an Indie Developer and I was working on the game almost alone. I "hired" two contractors (2D Artist and Audio Director) plus I have a friend (nonprofessional programmer) who coded everything I asked him for

You can ask... WHY? The answer is very simple: I love games and I always wanted to develop something by myself ... and I did it! So if you like game as much as me and you'd like to play a casual game - this is something for you

Maybe it's not a fancy 3D but it has awesome gameplay! You have to be very fast and precise to gain more and more points... And don't forget about PowerUps and Upgrades!

You can get NanoLooper from AppStore (direct link)
(for iPhone 3GS to 5 and all iPads!)

05-14-2013, 12:19 PM
a few of promo codes shared in a proper thread (due to my birthday): NanoLooper Promo Codes [Universal]
05-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Hmmm looks like it plays like one of my fav iOS games, Spirit...

Any imps?