App description: Join Mr. Crab on his greatest adventure!

Mr. Crab is a super fast arcade game with a twist. Take control of Mr. Crab and jump your way to the top, rescuing as many baby crabs as possible.

Just tap on your screen to jump and climb to reach the top of the ever-spinning tower. But be aware, there are some foul enemies that will do anything to stop you.

Timing is everything
In Mr. Crab. youll need to use all your timing and quick thinking to get three stars on every level.

14 challenging levels to unlock for free.
You will find different levels, like Beach Party, Hermit Heights and Acorn. Will you master them all?

Meet, defeat or avoid enemies
Encounter new enemies in every level. Say hello to Blowfish Bob, Fernando Feathers or Herman the Hermit if you dare.
Its up to you how will take care of the enemies, avoid them or defeat them. otherwise they will defeat you.

Game Features
Super fast & fun adventurous game at its best
Face 4 foul bosses
Run, jump, climb through 27 levels in different worlds
Meet & defeat the giant bosses
Universal: Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Stunning 3D graphics

Follow @illusionlabs on Twitter
Like us at facebook.com/illusionlabs

Sanuku's comments:

01-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
We lost levels? And it went freemium? Hope not, cause I have it lockedz.
I had it installed and I'm fine. Already updated, I have more levels, no ads, and the only IAP are for crabs.
01-04-2014, 01:21 AM
I think this is a first for IL. Only game of theirs I don't have, will certainly be picking it up now
01-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Edit: wrong thread.
01-04-2014, 09:18 AM
It's Apple's 12 Days of Gifts day 11 gift (Jan 5, 2013). Worldwide obviously. So I guess that it stays free until Jan 6.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-15-2014, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_ View Post
Hello everyone!

My name is Marcus and I am a developer at Illusion Labs. I am here to answer any questions you have on Mr. Crab.
Does this game run at native res on an iPad Air?