Gizmonauts Strategies and Tips

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stlredbird, Oct 27, 2012.

1. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Figured this would be a good time to start this.

So... anyone have a combo for Franken Bot?

2. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I saw somewhere else that carrier + flower is a good combo for Franken Bot so will try that as soon as I get a flower

3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I got it with performer plus builder bot. Good luck.

4. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Man, I have tried that combo at least 6 times with no luck. A lot of beat bots.

5. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I've 2 ATM...working on my theirs beat bot....

6. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I'm thinking of trying the game. How do you guys like it?

7. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Very cute even a fighting ring at level 10 for the bots.

8. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Better then dragonvale more things to do and nice graphics. Dragonvale is getting stale

9. tofubean

tofubean Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Just started the game. Happy that there's something other than dragons now. :p

10. TexasTed

TexasTed Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    A strategy to share

Will a moderator please review this and the other thread and combine or make one of them an "Add me thread"

A strategy/tip I wanted to share:

Yesterday while clicking on friends' Breeding lab and new habitats, I was watching the timers and what the timer showed before and after I clicked on the timer icon. If you zoom into the timer bar you can see the time remaining. It looks like by clicking on the timer you can reduce the remaining time by 25%. Some of the times I clicked on were:
    21:26 became 15:26 so 6 hours off of a 24 hour timer
    11:11 became 8:11, 3 hours off of a 12 hour timer
    10:29 became 7:29, 3 hours off of a 12 hour timer
    3:35 became :39
    4:12 became 2:31
    1:46 became 1:01
    2:08 became :27

If there was not a timer over an hour, I did not click on a snack shack, tree or rock to speed up a decoration removal but I waited until later, checked back and clicked on a lengthier timer.

One of my goals today is breeding and deploying a Catepillar Bot (16 of 24 hours remaining in the breeding lab) and then time in the Baby Bot station. My GCID is TexasTed (same as name) so if two people can help and shorten my time, I will repay the favor and watch for lengthier times to shorten for you. I owe several gems already so I need to gift current friends. Thanks.

Safe days and prayers to anyone on the US East coast in the path of Sandy - evacuate and find wifi further inland!

11. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Very intriguing tip. Will have to test it out later today.

12. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
  13. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    Got around to doing the tutorial. Haven't gone any further yet. Don't have time right now.

Is the Frankenbot a limited (sounds Halloweenish) and what level do you have to be on to breed it?

Still can't decide if I'm going to immerse myself in this game or not. I already waste too much time on DragonVale and My Singing Monsters. So far it seems to be a complete DV clone.

14. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Yes, franken bot is limited.

I would go as far as to say its a dragonvale clone. Same type of game but different elements. Deeper gameplay than DV (though still rather shallow)

15. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Interesting. You can't breed a basic robot with itself, and if you breed a hybrid with another of the same hybrid you don't always get the same thing back. I wonder why they choose to do it that way.

16. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Finally got a Franken Bot!

Also it looks like Astro is the Rainbow of the GN world. 1% chance to get. Good luck everyone!

17. -=viggo=-

-=viggo=- New Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Add me

Looking for Gizmonauts friends!
    GCID is -=viggo=-

Add me! :)

18. Kapthecat

Kapthecat Member

Oct 30, 2012
  19. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    Are the limiteds in Gizmo similar to those in DragonVale in that if you have a breeding pair you can still breed them after they expire? Also does a structure similar to the Hibernation Cave exist?

I'm just up to level 7 and just put my first pair in the Breeding Lab. My outpost (or island or whatever it's called in Gizmo) is a total mess. I haven't even attempted to organize or decorate yet.

20. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I don't know the answer to any of those questions yet ha! I'm lvl 12 and no 'hibernation cave' has opened up. I also don't know if limitless will breed after they are gone since even if you breed two of the same bot youre not assured at getting one again.

I wish you could display the 'eggs' though bc they are pretty cool looking.

I haven't had any time to really organize or decorate. Will probably wait until I can't expand anymore.