Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-20-2013, 07:52 PM
iPad mini, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedorov View Post
Not a board game I've ever heard of, sounds interesting but what I'm trying to grasp here is why this game is not online turn-based, same device not really tempting. If I could play my friends online I'd have a few interested in this I think...

I remember playing Abalone as a kid and as it would be nice to download for a trip down memory lane, I have to agree with Fedorov that it's sort of a missed opportunity not having online pvp. This game takes a great deal of skill and can be played multiple ways, it would be nice to open up the playing field and match wits with others.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVaney1 View Post
I remember playing Abalone as a kid and as it would be nice to download for a trip down memory lane, I have to agree with Fedorov that it's sort of a missed opportunity not having online pvp. This game takes a great deal of skill and can be played multiple ways, it would be nice to open up the playing field and match wits with others.
Just playing the single player is so much fun! I'm really loving this game. I hope they do add MP, but as it is now, I really like it!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:13 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The whole design of the game looks not very elegant. The fonts look blur to me on my iPhone 5.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Ok, so the online PVP update seems to be out... _but_ the description is troubling:

"- Now multiplayer online : the actual Abalone Premium + 20 free multiplayer tokens + 2 token for free every week
- No Ads
- International ranking
- Network games are cross-plateform
- 10 additional challenges
- Improved GUI"

Can anyone check what these token things are all about? Can I play PVP whenever I want with my friends, or do I have to buy these tokens for that to happen?

Seriously, after having paid for an app already, getting into a "pay-to-play" scheme doesn't seem to be what I'd be looking for, but I'm awaiting confirmation.