Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-14-2013, 11:24 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by havocsynapse View Post
Hi I've been playing this game for a couple weeks and ive been farming the seal dungeon for gold so I can run the spirit rune dungeon. Is there a better way to get gold? Also how do you guys do the arena? I get wrecked at lvl 80
Better way to get gold..... Not really. Just do dungeons.
For leveling, find the highest level guardian stone dungeon and farm exp there. That will help with arena (more health). For the arena specifically, use traps. Ice and fire traps are what I use for the slow and DoT.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:57 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Default christmas monsters

Anyone find any yet? Been playing for a couple of hours and haven't seen any :/
Old 01-06-2014, 12:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

hi guys... i almost finish all the dungeon quest but not the dungeon with ancient leather armor require.. im lvl 230 berserker i complete the imperator set with the very gud options.. i found the very rare "the aqua dignity imperator" much better than normal.. because it has a +263 water damage and my GS has +7 2hand greatsword train i because i enhanced it.. it takes me a weeks before i got that so gud luck guys.. hunt+exp at the last dungeon.. also wear a +exp item to boost ur exp.. the max exp is only +75%.. actually im searching if when is the next update of SOLex then i found this site.. im sorry if my english is not gud.. im from the philippines im just trying 2 help you guys..
here`s my set http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1d5r...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by empress0509; 01-07-2014 at 12:52 AM..
Old 02-03-2014, 02:18 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I started playing this game last week and just hit level 120 (Double XP day was so good!). I came here to see if there is a list of set pieces somewhere and if the greyed out portals in the rune/set piece farming room will open up at some point or if I need to do something to open them up by myself. Any ideas?

Anyhow I noticed a bunch of people having trouble leveling, getting gold so I will share some tips. Much if what I will say has been posted already but here it is again.

I am playing a mage and am using a blue wand and a purple shield. I find most epics are garbage especially for weapons. Set weapons on the other hand are pretty nice if you find one with crit %. You just want a weapon with crit % and crit damage and blues are where you will mostly find that. Although yellow legendary items drop often enough to help with regen stats or damage and they last a long time before needing to be replaced.

Max out your MP regen to 50 and mana won't be a problem again. Do this with mana runes in armor until capped, and then you can start adding gold runes or HP regen runes. Only put gold runes in weapons and in armor when mana regen is capped

Level Respiration skill to level 6 because HP regen maxes out at 100. I put pretty much all my skill points into resistances, increased mana and shield buffs with points going into more HP as needed. I didnt level up weapon skills because I only use magic skills. It takes a long time to kill something by hitting it with a wand...

So now for getting gold and leveling up. I started doing storyline quests until I start haivng a hard time and then I go do package dungeons. I mostly farm the "protect the guardian stone" dungeons. But I do all of them for the starsmto rank up my attack style. I should mention I spent $10 on gems and bought bag space, some rune bag space and stash space. I use the meteor skill as my main skill with lightning nova as the next skill when mobs are fire resistant. Stone bolt was my primary until I learned about meteor. I also rarely need to use blades, but I drop one if I need to. There's a guardian dungeon around level 90-100 that is pretty hard to do without them. I believe it's in package 4. I'm currently farming package 5, but now I will go and do some storyline quests until I start feeling weak. Then back to the next guardian room for more fast levels and then rinse and repeat.

Anyhow, farming those dungeons gives you crazy XP and then selling all the loot gives you lots of gold for purple pots. I'm still learning a lot about the game, but I figure I'd share what I know. I hope it helps.

Last edited by Switch; 02-03-2014 at 02:22 PM..
Old 02-13-2014, 01:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Ok, so after playing the game for about a week I am lvl 204 and the game is really only worth playing on double exp days and/or free blade days because you basically need a few blades to kill the groups of bosses in dungeons at this level. The guardian stone dungeons are pretty much impossible at this level too because the final wave gives you like 5 shield bosses.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 1.x

Can anyone help me with 2 things.

I am level 48.
I am at kill leo quest.
How do you kill him.

I have all my spell points and skill points left. I have not spend anyone of them,
I don't know where to put anyone of them.
I am a knight.

Also I am having a problem leveling up. Its double exp today so I hopping for a reply ^_^.

Thanks
Old 03-16-2014, 09:49 PM

I'm a Berserker, and I'm curious on how "fast" the gladiator T.Skill really is. Any guys have the skill, is it worth it, or is it fast enough?