Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 04-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 13,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
1.3 has been submitted to Apple and is now awaiting review.
Niiiiice!
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Truncana Truncana is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaipa View Post
1.3 has been submitted to apple and is now awaiting review.
really niiiiiice!!!
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 04-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Larni Larni is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 318
Default

So is this game simply wave after wave of fighters until you die?
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 04-07-2014, 03:35 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
1.3 has been submitted to Apple and is now awaiting review.
Yaaaaay


Quote:
Originally Posted by Larni View Post
So is this game simply wave after wave of fighters until you die?
Not for long. The recently submitted update adds a story mode
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 04-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Connector Connector is offline
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 14,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
1.3 has been submitted to Apple and is now awaiting review.
Woohoo!!!
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 04-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Vaipa Vaipa is offline
Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 84
Default

Actually there are only 2 survival missions of "wave after wave until you die" in the game. The other 4 are objective based. Granted, the enemies come in waves, but they only do so because they are on equal footing in terms of power as the player (they have the same weapons and statistics as ships that can be picked by the player).

If we would toss all enemies against the player at the same time there would be some very short flights
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 04-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Larni Larni is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
Actually there are only 2 survival missions of "wave after wave until you die" in the game. The other 4 are objective based. Granted, the enemies come in waves, but they only do so because they are on equal footing in terms of power as the player (they have the same weapons and statistics as ships that can be picked by the player).

If we would toss all enemies against the player at the same time there would be some very short flights
That's cool, thanks.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent