• Publisher: Teyon
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Faster and more addictive than Flappy Bird!

The hit 3DS game now on the App Store!

SLIDE your finger to fly past treetops, bushes and stinging bees. TAP and dash for crazy combos and collect bonuses to up your score right to the top as you zoom at the speed of lightning to the pumping music!

REVIEWS

"Certainly has an addictive quality" 148Apps
"Nice visuals. Smooth performance. Simple and responsive touchscreen controls." Gamezebo
"If you like distance runner games, Bird Mania will please you." AppAdvice
"For a fast and fun score attack game, you really can't do any better." NintendoLife

HIGHLIGHTS

Don't just tap but also slide to steer!
It's not yet another Flappy Bird clone but it's just as addictive!
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Stunning retina graphics, optimized for an incredible iPhone 5 experience
Dozens of improvements over the original 3DS chart-topper
Universal iPhone and iPad game

Follow us at: www.facebook.com/BirdManiaGame and www.facebook.com/TeyonGames

Sanuku's comments:



04-25-2013, 09:55 AM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeyonGames View Post
@bossepy the music used in Bird Mania was created by our talented sound designer
Cool. Can you provide a download link, please? It will be an awesome ringtone.
04-26-2013, 06:28 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossepy View Post
Cool. Can you provide a download link, please? It will be an awesome ringtone.
Sure thing! We've posted it on Sound Cloud so you can easily download it from there without having to make an account - http://bit.ly/bmringtone

Enjoy!!

Last edited by TeyonGames; 04-26-2013 at 07:13 AM.

04-26-2013, 09:35 AM
#13
3 Free Bird Mania Game Codes!

Happy Friday Everyone!

If you still haven't got Bird Mania, then here is your chance!

6T7RY679R9N4

RXL69NRYLAN4

97YWHP9PX76T


Enjoy and don't forget to check out the official Bird Mania Facebook page!
04-26-2013, 09:44 AM
#14
I took the last one, thanks

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
#15
Delete
04-27-2013, 09:09 AM
#16
K... My rating went from 4 down to 1...

I played 2... Yes TWO games just now, and was asked to rate the game, get this, 7 times. I rated the game the first time, and hit 'never rate' the last 6 times...

Spamming for iTunes reviews like that is just insane... Especially once we've already rated your game...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 04-27-2013 at 09:14 AM.
04-29-2013, 02:51 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
K... My rating went from 4 down to 1...

I played 2... Yes TWO games just now, and was asked to rate the game, get this, 7 times. I rated the game the first time, and hit 'never rate' the last 6 times...

Spamming for iTunes reviews like that is just insane... Especially once we've already rated your game...
Thanks for the feedback

An update to Bird Mania will be coming out very soon as we also did notice the glitch that you have mentioned. This update will fix a few other minor issues within the game, so please stay tuned as the update will soon be available for you to download!
05-02-2013, 05:45 AM
#18
First update

First update has been just released. Here's the changelog:

- fixed crash when browsing leaderboards
- switched default controls for new players
- fixed "rate me" glitch
05-04-2013, 10:43 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeyonGames View Post
First update has been just released. Here's the changelog:

- fixed crash when browsing leaderboards
- switched default controls for new players
- fixed "rate me" glitch
Thank you for fixing the rate me glitch - sorry for being harsh...

Are 1:1 ratio controls a possibility for the future?

Or should I just stop hoping?

It's playable - but things get a little out of hand on the smaller iPhone/iPod screens. On the iPad - the controls are great... just... not so much so on the iPhone.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
05-09-2013, 06:54 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Thank you for fixing the rate me glitch - sorry for being harsh...

Are 1:1 ratio controls a possibility for the future?

Or should I just stop hoping?

It's playable - but things get a little out of hand on the smaller iPhone/iPod screens. On the iPad - the controls are great... just... not so much so on the iPhone.
No problem at all

We'll definitely look into the 1:1 but cannot guarantee anything at the moment.

Generally the idea is to not move your finger too much on the screen. A good way to approach the game on the smaller screen is to keep your finger in the bottom left hand corner of the device and steer from there with sharper movements to move further up or down and slower movements to move slightly in either direction.

Let me know if that helps!

Last edited by TeyonGames; 05-09-2013 at 07:38 AM.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.