App description: Get ready, the bee has now even more work to do !
Dear fans, we have heard all your wishes and made them come true, in the new better version of our very popular game.
This game is still great for every age. Youngs and Olds can compete against each other. Families can enjoy lots of fun with this game. Just enjoy the flight around the whole world and collect all the beautiful flowers to get the sweet honey. But don't you forget to look out for enemies and obstacles !

Beautiful design
Challenging achievements
Fun to play for everyone
Leaderboards
Great music

Download now and have fun ;)
02-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Much like Flappy Bird, it's now relevant because it went from nothing to #11 free.
I just don't get why we have to hear about flappy bird everyday. Still haven't gotten a review from any of the games this past week. Only threes! And the only reason that got reviewed is cause Eli loves it so much. DIE FLAPPY BIRD. FINALLY. SOME PEACE ON TA
02-10-2014, 05:03 AM
App icon is ripped from our game Bee Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Thanks, everyone. We're aware that this developer has stolen the app icon and some other assets from our game 'Bee Leader'. We've let Apple know so hopefully they take action soon.

We're absolutely gutted with everything that's happened over the last few days and seeing our app icon appear in the top 5 on the App Store without our app attached to it.

Thanks for all of the emails and tweets, and thanks to Eli and Touch Arcade for running coverage of it - much appreciated.

cheers,

// Greg & John, Flightless
http://www.flightless.co.nz
02-10-2014, 05:22 AM
"What is the best about this game? Why was this game voted for so many times?
Because this game is great for every age."

FYI this is the only game on the app store that works for all ages...

(I hope this goes without saying, but I'm being very sarcastic)
02-10-2014, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless View Post
Thanks, everyone. We're aware that this developer has stolen the app icon and some other assets from our game 'Bee Leader'. We've let Apple know so hopefully they take action soon.

We're absolutely gutted with everything that's happened over the last few days and seeing our app icon appear in the top 5 on the App Store without our app attached to it.

Thanks for all of the emails and tweets, and thanks to Eli and Touch Arcade for running coverage of it - much appreciated.

cheers,

// Greg & John, Flightless
http://www.flightless.co.nz

I hope apple moves quickly to sort this, with a bit of luck you might get some PR out of this whole mess.
02-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Just in case anyone sees this who is not familiar with Bee Leader: it is an excellent game and you should try it. It's a unique game, I haven't played anything like it.
02-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately Bee Leader is free. I will download it but if there is IAP I will buy it to support the developer. For their troubles.