Rolando (lite) won't work on my phone

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Justinm59, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Justinm59

Justinm59 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    I always wanted to try rolando and was excited when the lite version came out but much to my dismay I soon found out it didn't work on my phone. I tried resetting, turning on and off, uninstalling and reinstalling, and then restoring to no avail. Now that the price dropped to 4.99 I'm thinking of buying it, what are the chances of the full version working?

PS Super monkey ball full and light version don't work on my iphone 1st gen either, although the full version used to work when I first got it.

2. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    Post this in the Lounge. All tech. questions not related to the site/site improvement go there.
    Oh, and it might not work because it's not compatible with 1st Generation. Just a guess.:p

3. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    it's probably some kind of hardware issue, do you still have a warranty? If you do, take it to a nearby Apple Store. They will try all the usual (restore, reset) then, if it doesn't work still, sign you up for a timeslot when you can recieve a new iPhone :)

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Do you have the latest firmware?

5. Justinm59

Justinm59 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    yes I do, I was hoping when it came out it would fix the problem, SMB didn't work with the previous firmware either. Didn't try Rolando on it though.

6. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    It probably has to do with the accelometer (yes, I know, genius deduction). Go to apple. You'll probably get a new phone if there's no way around it. Sorry man. I know it sucks.