Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-21-2012, 03:34 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Honestly, I have no idea how there's such a lack of attention to this game. Everything oooooomonkey, Gabrien, Sanuku and Muscat have said are spot-on, and this is quite simply a workshop on how to nail touch controls, tilt controls, presentation...and well, basically everything on iOS. Superb, superb, superb.

You know what? Anyone who has fallen in love with Pocket HalfPipe should jump on this without a second thought...the way you nail moves, and the overall satisfaction of them is just so similar in both games. Love 'em both.

Thanks Gabe...yet another game I would have totally overlooked if it wasn't for you.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Honestly, I have no idea how there's such a lack of attention to this game. Everything oooooomonkey, Gabrien, Sanuku and Muscat have said are spot-on, and this is quite simply a workshop on how to nail touch controls, tilt controls, presentation...and well, basically everything on iOS. Superb, superb, superb.

You know what? Anyone who has fallen in love with Pocket HalfPipe should jump on this without a second thought...the way you nail moves, and the overall satisfaction of them is just so similar in both games. Love 'em both.

Thanks Gabe...yet another game I would have totally overlooked if it wasn't for you.
Same. It's a really cool game, with cool graphics, gameplay and replay value. I like how the "missions" for each level are unlocked.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I love the game, everything is awesome. I just really wished there was an endless mode! I mean, cmon! Randomly generated ramps and stuff; even procedually generated stuff would be awesome. Just imagine, tearing up an endless expanse of ramps. Sheer amazingness! I am simply suggesting it because I have beat the game several times now and I'm just bored of the game. I've turned to Mad Skills BMX and other trials games because of it, when this is one of the best and it could be, with an endless mode.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Hey everyone, I'm so stoked you all like it, that's awesome.

Oh and @Anctoh, there are new levels on the way, I'm currently working on an update with bug fixes and 8 new levels Unfortunately each level is hand drawn so an endless mode would take me, well, forever!

Thanks again!
Old 08-28-2012, 08:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
this is quite simply a workshop on how to nail touch controls, tilt controls, presentation...and well, basically everything on iOS. Superb, superb, superb.
You're making me blush. I might frame that as the nicest thing anyone's ever said. ever.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:39 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpedbmx View Post
You're making me blush. I might frame that as the nicest thing anyone's ever said. ever.
Haha, I don't know what to say.

Yeah, I truly meant it and still do. I mean...sure, you've got games like Infinity Blade and the Gameloft titles that graphically push iOS to the extreme, and countless games which nail touch controls, right? But as far as independent developers are concerned, this, Mikey Shorts and The Last Rocket come straight to mind when I think of what iOS has been able to give us...simple titles that don't aim to push the boundaries of the device, yet just ooze quality, absolutely nail the gameplay aspect of their respective genres and ultimately successfully communicate the apparent love that has been put into these titles. Am I making any sense?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Id agree too. I'm having much more fun playing this than mad skills bmx. Here there's something just right, it nails the replayabiltiy and controls. The trick animations are very nice, overall it's a fantastic game.
Between pumped bmx and pocket bmx there's two fantastic bmx games.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:38 AM
iPad 2

Default Game Impressions

This game is awesome, just sayin. Picked it up a while back but it has`nt dated yet Very now
Old 01-11-2014, 07:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Pumped: BMX [Universal] $1.99 + all IAPs! > Free!!! For the first time and for a limited time obviously. Must have.