Universal Blackwell: Deception, the fourth game in the Blackwell Saga

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JanG, Sep 21, 2015.

1. JanG

JanG Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Game developer (Wadjet Eye Games)
    New York
    #1 JanG, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Street psychics. Their blinking neon signs are everywhere, promising love and wealth and happiness. They make a fortune preying on the gullible and milking them dry. So when these victims begin dying and leaving confused spirits behind, it can only take a genuine psychic (and her wayward spirit guide) to clean up the mess.

From seedy downtown nightclubs to penthouse apartments to a luxury yacht on the Hudson River, Rosa and Joey will unearth the truth about the underground world of street psychics - including some secrets that Joey would rather be left buried.

RELEASE DATE 9/24/2015!

Play the previous entries in the saga! Blackwell 1 (Legacy) FREE until Deception release, Unbound and Convergence discounted!

Blackwell 1: Legacy
    Blackwell 2: Unbound
    Blackwell 3: Convergence

Reviews (PC version)

Rock Paper Shotgun - "The Blackwell Deception is hands-down [Wadjet Eye's] best adventure yet, and one of my favourites in a very long time."

Adventure Gamers - "Perhaps the best game in the series to date, Blackwell Deception is an enjoyable retro title and a well-rounded effort that’s easy to get into and hard to put down." [3.5/5]

Alternative Magazine Online - "The Blackwell Deception is a welcome addition to one of the most enjoyable adventure game series ever made." [9/10]

Jay is games - "Packed full of mystery, character, charm and suspense, it's a delight from start to finish."

Trailer

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Links

Wadjet Eye Homepage
    Twitter
    Facebook

2. Tankpuz

Tankpuz Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I dont know why no one reply for this, it look like the old good quest game we played on our old pc,
    so you got my curiosity dude

3. Sponggy

Sponggy Active Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Look like really nice quest i hope the story will be good and the game flow as well
    i will keep an eye on it, wait for more info when it comes