Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2013, 12:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

definitely a great looking/playing game! thanks!
Old 12-20-2013, 01:30 PM

Downloading the free version now to make sure, but this looks right up my alley. Thanks for the Christmas sale!
Old 12-20-2013, 09:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

This game is awesome! It reminds me a lot of a custom Warcraft 3 map, which is very high praise coming from me. I have just barely started but impressed so far. Love the dark feel, not enough of that on the App Store.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:19 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaApe View Post
Hello Guys.

I am sorry for not making it very clear. Let me try to explain:

Free: 3 worlds with one map each. Endless waves on each map.

Paid: 3 worlds, with 3 maps each, with 10 levels each map (Total: 90 levels). Each level has 3 waves to beat.

The gameplay is a bit different on each version. This means a different experience, playing one a lot might get you confused at the beginning on the other (The main point is how the health is recharged)

Ive post some gameplay videos here (spoiler alert):

Wave 1-10 on the free version

Flag 1 Level 5 from the Paid Version
Loosing from simple goblins:

Just to let you guys know, there is one bug on the trees from the first world where all the leafs appears white. We have just released the update with this fix and a new feature: Kamcord (This allows the player record their game, this is the tool I used to record the videos above)
Hello good sir, congrats on your release. I can already tell this game would be awesome with an analog stick. Do you have any plans to support iOS controllers?

(I am picking up a Moga soon so there is some self-interest at play here!)

I am playing with a promo code you provided but rest assured my brother will be a paying customer in about 5 minutes.

Cheers.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Thanks guys for playing it and sending feedback here!
We definitely gonna use them to improve this game or a least the next one.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:13 PM

With the iTunes freeze and some holiday $ I decided to search for some new mobile games, preferably strategy. So after scrolling around the touch arcade charts I stumbled upon this hidden gem!

I waited until I got through the first area to give it a review, and overall decided on a 4/5. Overall it's a nice concept, decide your heroes(movable towers) before your battle, and make appropriate upgrades during the level. A few things I'd wish we're implemented in the game are more RPG elements(max out my heroes very easily each level). Maybe a permanent character, one who follows from level to level. Lastly, an endless mode, it's hard to get into a deep strategic plan when I know I only have to last 3 waves.

Besides those 3 major things, it's not the run of the mill strategy game, and I would best describe it as a reversed tower defense game. For .99$ it was worth the buy, and I'm excited to see what else you guys come up with! Happy Holidays
Old 12-28-2013, 09:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default looks cool

thinking about downloading and the other comments are pushing me towards doing so

so many great games to play, so much to do, so many places to be

will leave impressions when I get to it, but i just wanted to say...

... it looks very cool
Old 01-08-2014, 05:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by viaticsnarsnar View Post
With the iTunes freeze and some holiday $ I decided to search for some new mobile games, preferably strategy. So after scrolling around the touch arcade charts I stumbled upon this hidden gem!

I waited until I got through the first area to give it a review, and overall decided on a 4/5. Overall it's a nice concept, decide your heroes(movable towers) before your battle, and make appropriate upgrades during the level. A few things I'd wish we're implemented in the game are more RPG elements(max out my heroes very easily each level). Maybe a permanent character, one who follows from level to level. Lastly, an endless mode, it's hard to get into a deep strategic plan when I know I only have to last 3 waves.

Besides those 3 major things, it's not the run of the mill strategy game, and I would best describe it as a reversed tower defense game. For .99$ it was worth the buy, and I'm excited to see what else you guys come up with! Happy Holidays
Thanks for this Feedback! We still unsure if it is worth update Dark Frontier yet or push our new game. But your ideas are saved!
By the way, the free has endless waves. This means a longer strategy plan. Maybe this version works better for you.