Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    You can get the mask in Wednesday special dungeon. For the emelit, go to dungeon of wood, or wait for Friday special dungeon.

2. naylorjj

naylorjj New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Skill upgrade question:

Do the skill upgrades carry over when a creature is evolved? For example, I've been busy upgrading the Wind Breath skill of my Leaf Chimera. But I'm worried when I get around to evolving to Flower Chimera the skill level will reset (since the skill becomes Gaia Breath). Is this the case? If so, I won't be so particular in what I use for Power-ups.

Love this thread... I've stumbled upon a lot of great info here. But I haven't managed to read every single post so I apologize if this has been covered previously.

Also, I'm rank 44 using Ifrit (#113) as a leader. I haven't done the whole level 20 exchange thing. If you're in the same boat and are interested in swapping, let me know. Joe - 314,338,285.

3. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    If the name of the skill changes, the skill level go back to one. If it doesn't, the level maintains.

4. naylorjj

naylorjj New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Thanks. Was afraid of that.

5. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    is the final form of no. 26 aurora dragon an essential part of any team? it seems awfully easy to evolve into it in terms of evo materials needed.

6. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Is it worth it to evolve the Pengdras for the 45k XP or just fuse them in their max pre-evolve form for 6k XP? It seems like getting the 2 x color baby metal dragons can only be done once a week (and even then, luck based). And I need 2 metal dragons per fuse!!

7. valariel

Feb 19, 2011
    From how i see it Pengdras do not drop that easily for me and it takes alot of stamina just to farm the technical dungeons and hoping for Pengdras to drop.

So it is much more worth it to farm the colored metal dungeons once a week and then evolve your Pengdras.

Basically you get >7x exp using evo mats which have a 100% chance of dropping.

8. CTrumper

CTrumper Active Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Also, I'm rank 44 using Ifrit (#113) as a leader. I haven't done the whole level 20 exchange thing. If you're in the same boat and are interested in swapping, let me know. Joe - 314,338,285.

Trumper, ID 370,635,285, rank 48 Fafnir lvl 32 / Siren lvl 70 (waiting for evo materials). I sent an invite.

9. naylorjj

naylorjj New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Got it. Let the present exchange begin. :)

10. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    My main team is Wood. Today is emerald dragon specials. I have 5 stones saved up...do I use those stones so I can run the special emerald potentially 12 times and max out my wood team, or save the stones? I've got 45 minutes to decide :)

I've got a Toytops that needs leveling/evolving. A Dragon Knight that needs to go from 50-70 and a Fafnir that needs to go from 30-99.

11. valariel

Feb 19, 2011
    you may also want to check if you have any slots in your box for your potentially farmed metal dragons and also evolution materials and pengdras to maximise the use of these metal dragons.

12. naylorjj

naylorjj New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Not sure I'd spend the magic stones to run the emerald dragons a bunch of times. I don't seem to have much luck getting the king to drop. I ran through it recently and only received the smaller dragons... was so disappointed I used them to power-up a critter before remembering to use them to evolve Pengdras.

13. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I would be leveling as I get the dragons. I only have 10 slots available.

Also, as a side question: how does power-up fusion work for dual spec monsters? If I convert my Fafnir to Wood/Water, can I use both emerald/sapphire dragon types for full exp? Or will he only get full bonus exp from emerald?

14. valariel

Feb 19, 2011
    yea same, the drop and appearance of king dragon are all about luck, but the feeling you get when you see him drop is fantastic

15. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I have a Blood Devil, that's the only other dark I have (and thanks for the Vampire Lord idea- I do have a friend with that)

I sure lack heals.

16. TheCurrentGamer

TheCurrentGamer Well-Known Member

I just started playing. Any tips for a novice? Most of the stuff you all are talking about is still way over my head!

17. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I ended up using 2 stones and ran the dungeon 6 times. I got either a king or a large emerald dragon on each run, so I gained a ton of exp. unfortunately, I burned through 150,000+ gold leveling my monsters and I ran out of gold before I ran out of stones to use.

18. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    What are the best dragons to use? The white/dark/coloured dragons, or the dungeon dragons? (Frankly I dont see why they are so rare? They dont look so amazing as I expected considering how rare they are)

19. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    The default dragons that you get at the beginning are good attack boosters. They give 2x damage for attributes of the same type. The other attribute dragons you get from the special dungeons are good since they reduce the damage of their attribute by half at 5 stars. Not only that, their stats are insane (1.5k HP, 1k damage at level 1 or something)

20. MokuroRokudo

MokuroRokudo Active Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Anyone here have Loki or Thor monster as their leader?