Suspect in Sight! Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike.Jujubee, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Mike.Jujubee

Mike.Jujubee Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

"Rob is back in this refreshed, enhanced and polished version of Suspect in Sight!

Live the life of the ultimate badass police officer, who gets things done! Fly his police chopper and use its spotlight to catch criminals on the loose! Bring law and order back to three great American cities – Miami, New York and Los Angeles! Unveil comic frames drawn by one of word’s best comic artists and help Rob succeed in his quest to deliver justice!

30 missions, 3 cities to discover, XP points to collect, many choppers to master, sarcastic humor, cool story and many unlockables!"

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I was a big fan of the first game can't wait to see the changes made

3. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
  4. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Nice to see this. But is this a sequel? Or an update? An update would be nice sense i already put so mich effort into the first one.

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I was wondering about that, too. The first one was a blast. :)

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Still got my t-shirt I won from them

7. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    This is not a sequel, but because we were polishing the game for Android (where it was never available) and because it didnt work on the newest iOS devices and we needed to remove it from the App Store, we decided to bring it back with all the enhancements and the full content. The game is lighter, faster, more polished and if you stopped playing it a few months after the launch it also features the full content we wanted it to include, so 3 cities, 30 missions, etc. In general it is a bit different than the previous one, but if you have played the last iOS version that was available, in matter of content it doesnt differ much.