Wings Remastered

Kalypso Media Group GmbH
„Wings! Remastered“ brings you back to an experience full of blasting action, drama and emotions. Get your Sopwith Camel…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
„Wings! Remastered“ brings you back to an experience full of blasting action, drama and emotions. Get your Sopwith Camel started and dive deep into this amazing story of a WWI combat pilot's life experience. Fight your foes in one-on-one air combat, bomb enemy installations and strafe enemy supply lines! ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Features ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ - Experience a dramatic World War I storyline from the perspective of a combat pilot - Re-live the horrors and glories of the 56th Squadron - Dogfight, bomb & strafe enemies in a variety of dramatic missions - Play through over 230 diverse missions - Enjoy a completely re-scored orchestral soundtrack by Sound of Games Jump into the cockpit and enjoy this remastered classic game experience! ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ What the Media says ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ This is no mere port of the original; the game's graphics, sound effects and music have all been updated, with superb results. You feel like you're playing a classic, but without the distraction (and, let's face it, detriment) of 16-bit graphics. (...)It's a little disheartening that it's been 25 years since I first encountered the game, but the passage of time hasn't diminished my appreciation for it in the slightest. Rick Broida, CNET ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ User Ratings ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ 5/5 - A classic game, updated and improved without losing any of the magic that make the original so special, one of the best games on the Amiga, highly recommended purchase 5/5 - The game works perfect on 5s. Wings is one of my all time favorite games and this one seems perfect! Love it!! Bravo! ! Good job!! 5/5 - WOW .... OLD SCHOOL LOVE IT ......
Information
Seller:Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Genre:Action, Simulation
Release:May 02, 2015
Updated:Jun 16, 2015
Version:1.0.2
Size:812.1 MB
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal