05-23-2014, 04:08 PM
I've actually made it a bit further now. You eventually leave the farm to all new areas, where the missions are a bit longer.

The paywall is STEEP though. I'm finding myself having to grind hard, and that's even after paying the initial $4 bucks for the "starter pack" they offer in the game. Ultimately that will probably prove to be this game's downfall, which is a shame, because the production value is top notch.

-3Dave
Artist/Animator/Aardvark
3Dave.com
Twitter Page
05-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dave View Post
I've actually made it a bit further now. You eventually leave the farm to all new areas, where the missions are a bit longer.

The paywall is STEEP though. I'm finding myself having to grind hard, and that's even after paying the initial $4 bucks for the "starter pack" they offer in the game. Ultimately that will probably prove to be this game's downfall, which is a shame, because the production value is top notch.

I really like this game. It's a shame that certain IAP models can really cripple a potential great game.

05-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
I really like this game. It's a shame that certain IAP models can really cripple a potential great game.
Agreed. It actually stopped me from playing this game, and that's a real shame, as I had been having enough fun to drop the $4 bucks on the IAP. If they adjust the penalties at some point, I'll return, but for now I'm probably not going to be going back.

-3Dave
Artist/Animator/Aardvark
3Dave.com
Twitter Page
05-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Don't forget about the timers, if you purchase the pack you get extra time slots, not timer removal.
05-28-2014, 05:07 PM
game crash on iphone 4s 7.1.1 after trying to playing second time game crash everytime,i read reviews and many people have the same problem...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-30-2014, 05:02 PM
I love(d) this game but the last update ruined it! I wish it would work or a fix will come soon. I'm running this on iPad Air 128 gig IOS 7.0.2 not jail broken. I'm not sure if it works on IOS 8. I'm sure the developers know about this but a lot of people got screwed out of IAPs as of now. I like it as much as Mad Bullets.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
03-21-2015, 08:58 PM
This game is sorta fun but I hate that some levels move u past targets way to fast ......music is spot on though love listening to it haha

Last edited by ddw04; 03-21-2015 at 09:05 PM.