Professional and Experienced Composer available!//Multi-Genre//Critically Acclaimed

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by deadlyfishes, Jan 7, 2014.

1. deadlyfishes

deadlyfishes New Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Looking for great, high-quality and professional music for your project? Look no further!

Hello! I'm Matthew, I'm a well- seasoned, experienced and critically acclaimed composer that will strive to help create the most immersive gaming experience possible with high quality music and audio for your game! I am very well versed and extremely adept in producing/composing in a wide variety of musical genres & styles:

Some of these styles include but are not limited to:
    • Orchestral
    • Epic/Fantasy
    • Rock
    • Action
    • Jazz
    • Easy-Listening
    • Fun & Quirky
    • Electronica (techno, trance, house, dance, dnb, dubstep)
    • Hip-Hop
    • Chiptune/8-bit
    • Classical
    ...and much more!

A little about myself-- I'm an avid gamer and composer with a dual major degree in Music Composition and Film Scoring, as well as a minor in Video Game/Interactive Audio Music Production from Berklee College of Music. Gaming and music has always been my life and I pretty much spend most of my time gaming and composing music. Although I have recently graduated from college, I have been working professionally in the gaming and media industry since 2011.

If you've ever attended any game industry convention such as MAGFest, PAX East or PAX Prime, you may have come across one of my video game music panels or workshops that I have presented and spoke at. I still continually attend industry conventions to give presentations on game music and audio.

So let's get down to it!

Where can I actually hear your music?

Here's my official music website:
    http://www.matthewpablo.com

So what services do you offer?
    Complete Music Production Services:
    • Full arrangements and productions tailored to your original project needs.
    • All musical styles are welcomed.
    • Incredibly fast turn around; Get what you need when you need it!
    • Risk free and always professional!

I will always strive to create extremely professional music for your project needs that is sure to engage your players into a memorable gaming experience! What most people don't realize is that music and audio is 1/3 of your gaming experience, which means that it can either make or break your game.

Don't forget; Not only do I make music specifically for your game project, but I literally have hundreds of completed high-quality audio tracks that are available for you to use. They can be found on my website.

Other than producing high quality and immersive music for your game, what else can I do for your team?
    I am also experienced with many audio middleware programs such as FMOD and Wwise. I am also familiar with implementing audio in Unity 3D.

What are your rates?
    I've worked with many 'indie-sized' and mainstream productions before and I understand that everyone has a budget no matter how big or small the scope of the project. I am easy going and I work very well with developers big and small and I am always seeking new challenges everyday. I'm very flexible with my time and I'm open to discuss pricing options and rates that will best suit your needs that is within your budget.

Some pricing options include:
    • Continuous (% of revenue)
    • One-off ($ per delivered audio track or $ per min. of music)
    • Full-time

Where can I see some of your previous work?
    You can find my credited work on my website. I've recently only started working on bigger projects so you may not find some of those on there yet until they are released. I am always updating my credited work page as game projects are released.
    http://www.matthewpablo.com/credits

Here are just a few of many of the iOS games I've done work for:

CLOUD SPIN:
    [​IMG]

“A gorgeous flying adventure starring a wingsuit-wearing rabbit named Lucky, Cloud Spin may be the most attractive new design I’ve seen soar into the App Store in a long time.” -IGN

FREEWAY FURY:
    [​IMG]

DUNGEON PLUNDER:

[​IMG]

“4.5/5 … Dungeon Plunder’s slot-based combat is clever, just one of several smart features that make it one of the better roguelike experiences on iOS.” -TouchArcade

ESCAPE TO ARAE: AN ENDLESS SPACE SHOOTER
    [​IMG]

Maximus
    [​IMG]

“Ultimately, Maximus is an action role-playing game with fantastic controls, vibrant visuals, epic movie-score sound, massive boss battles and my favorite – loving references to a load of pop-culture phenomena.” -TouchArcade

Sounds great, how can I contact you?
    Contact me via my website, send me an e-mail directly, or you may contact me via skype:
    E-mail: [email protected]

I hope you guys take the time to look through my portfolio, I promise you will enjoy what you hear! I'm looking forward to working with many of you guys here from the Touch Arcade Forums. There are some amazing projects that come from this community and I hope to be part of many of them in the near future!

Thanks again!
    Matthew Pablo
    [​IMG]
    http://www.matthewpablo.com