Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2014, 03:01 PM

Default Earthcore: Shattered Elements | Action TCG by Tequila Mobile

[UPDATE: We've just announced new details about Earthcore. To read them and watch the latest trailer go to post #9]

Hey Gang! You might know us from such casual-friendly titles as Fantasy Kingdom Defense and the BattleFriends series. Today, we're excited to announce our new project and it will probably be something of a surprise. Without further ado, we give you Earthcore: Shattered Elements.

Earthcore is a fresh new take on the TCG formula. Our aim was to get rid of all the fat associated with the genre while keeping all that's great about it: card collecting, dynamic combat and great tactical depth.

We will be revealing more about the game later this month as we launch our first ever Kickstarter campaign. Rest assured that this is a hardcore game for hardcore audience and we won't be able to pass the finish line without your support.

Stay tuned for more news in the coming days and keep your fingers crossed. Thanks!

Last edited by TequilaMobile; Today at 06:08 AM..
Old 02-17-2014, 04:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Love a good tcg, look forward to actually finding out about the gameplay.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:19 AM

The campaign is LIVE! Please check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...st-ever-action

We want to make this with you as our co-developers so please let us know what you think!
Old 02-27-2014, 04:38 PM

Hey, Radek here. I'm a Producer at Tequila Games and I'm happy to share our detailed gameplay video with you. Enjoy!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 08-26-2014, 08:24 AM

It's been some time since we last spoke about Earthcore: Shattered Elements.

Our game has changed and evolved during the past few months and we're almost ready to show it to you in details.

One thing stayed the same though, as we still want to deliver a fresh take on Collectible Card Games with some innovative mechanics like risk factor in battles and card crafting with 500,000 possible combinations.

We've just launched a new website of the game which we'd like to invite you to visit.

We'll also share more details about the game with you in this thread very soon!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:34 AM

Never noticed the thread before, but I noticed the kickstarter failed. Wondering what that meant for the game.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Never noticed the thread before, but I noticed the kickstarter failed. Wondering what that meant for the game.
We've decided to cancel the Kickstarter back then and try a different approach. A lot has changed since then - in the game and in the way we think about it as a product.

What we're preparing to announce is basically Earthcore 2.0 with new, more complex rules and mechanics. We went to Gamescom this year with an early demo and player's feedback was very encouraging.

This game is a big thing for us and the company, so we really can't wait to share more details with you.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:42 AM

Hello,
is there any gameplay video with the 2.0 system ?
I think this move is for the best because I think that the old one was somehow simple. I would rather have many choices to do like for example many cards in my hand and choose wisely than only choose from 3 cards.
Old Today, 06:05 AM

We're finally ready to reveal new details about Earthcore: Shattered Elements and show the game in action! We also launched a blog on our website www.earthcoregame.com.

Earthcore: Shattered Elements introduces an incredible new dimension to digital Collectible Card Games, merging its unique style of gameplay with the truly revolutionary art of Card Crafting which gives players the ability to fuse their cards together to create 500,000 awesome new cards and open new strategic possibilities in battle.

Created for new and experienced players alike, Earthcore: Shattered Elements features a richly detailed story-driven single player campaign as well as a deep multiplayer mode, enabling you to prove your mettle against other players.

And here's a brand new screenshot from the game just for you:

Earthcore: Shattered Elements will be released on iOS (iPhone and iPad) in Q1 2015.
Old Today, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
Hello,
is there any gameplay video with the 2.0 system ?
You can check out our latest trailer. Also, one of mobile gaming websites did a short video about the game around Gamescom. I don't know if we can share the link here.