Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011.

1. aejohns84

aejohns84 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #1 aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    This thread is for discussing Fairy Farm!

Does anyone know how to add friends to the game or what the Laboratory does? What do the elixirs do?

2. Hbsobkowiak

Hbsobkowiak New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    You can't add friends yet, I think this will be an upcoming addition to the game.Not sure about the lab and elixirs, can't get enough crystals without buying any to get the devices. 4 out of 5 of my quests are crystal based, any way to get crystals other than buying?

3. aejohns84

aejohns84 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    The only wayi know to get crystals are to level up (which only gives you one), complete the quest (which not all quest will give you crystals for completing), or completing the achievements in game center. I hope that helps!

4. ktbennett

ktbennett New Member

Oct 13, 2011
    I FOUND A CHEAT IF THAT HELPS .....

CLICK A ANIMAL YOU WANT YOU MUST HAVE THE CRYSTAL ...... BUT DONT PRESS ONLY DO IT AS IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PLACING YOU CAN DO THIS WITH THE COINS BUYS TOO ..........

WHILE IT IS STILL FLASHING YOU ... MUST THEN CLICK OUT OF THE GAME .... AND THEN IT HELPS TO TURN OFF THE DEVICE ...... AND THEN WAIT A BIT GO BACK INTO THE GAME NOW SOMETIMES IT WILL CRASH SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AGAIN AND KEEP TRYING ONCE YOU GET BACK INTO THE GAME THE ITEM YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING DOWN IS THERE ..... AND NO MONEY OR CRYSTALS HAVE GONE ....

let me know if this has worked for you ..... i have completed all challenges except the upgrades on my house now i have over 25 animals in my garden without really spending a penny

5. Zabet

Zabet New Member

Feb 11, 2012
    #5 Zabet, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    Compass Quest

I recently updated and received a valentines day quest to search for compass parts. The quest says the parts are in the wood pond, lantern and valentine oak. I already had the lantern and have tried selecting it, but I can't find any parts. Has anyone else had trouble? Is this a glitch? Or am I simply missing a step?

** Resolved: Turns out I had to re-buy the lantern. They sure know how to make you use up the crystals. If it wasn't for the cheat that KtBennet mentioned I would have quit this game long ago.

6. Zabet

Zabet New Member

Feb 11, 2012
    The laboratory lets you use the stuff you collect from plants to create elixirs to give you more energy. I don't know if it changes as you level up (I am at level 33) but all I see is two formulas

1 onion + 7 Mandrake root + Bottle for Pickles (which you buy for 300 coin) = 6 energy

5 Rye Sprouts + 7 Rainbow Mushroom + 5 Tulip Bulb = 10 Energy

7. Zabet

Zabet New Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Does this work with land expansion?

8. Micjop

Micjop New Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Worked for me. I tried it w/ coins. Thx for the tip!

9. 01steve

01steve New Member

Feb 17, 2012
    How did you do this, with the buy coins?

10. TMK84

TMK84 New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Hi all!! Was wondering if someone could help, I am trying to crack a quest, the one where you have to find the compass arm in the valentine tree? Have the tree now have no idea how to get the compass part out!!

11. 01steve

01steve New Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Looks like they have closed the cheat! Is there anyway to get more crystals quicker? They are very hard to come by. Also I have 12 stone paving I need according to the quest but it does not register any in the quest window. Same with the animals and some trees. I think that because I got them via the cheat. Now they now don't register within the game. If not I doubt I will be able complete this game at this rate 7days and only on level 20.

12. X3llos

X3llos New Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Hey everyone,

I'm having serious trouble with the quest where you have to open Mysterious Boxes to find a pegasus in it. It says that you have to be connected to the internet. Well... thats about it and where do I get these Mysterious Boxes ?

Thanks
    X3llos

13. destiny20

destiny20 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    You can complete offers ..the Netflix one offers 44 crystals...some offers will not go thru only complete one that bring you to an instruction page first..

14. destiny20

destiny20 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    the mystery boxes show up in the corner its a gift box I went thru 4 before finding the Pegasus...they cost 17 crystals apiece

15. YuuRi

YuuRi New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Does anyone knows how to get the mandrake roots?

16. Graziel07

Graziel07 New Member

Apr 18, 2012
    you have to plant, LAWN MANDRAKE

17. dudez

dudez New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    do you kn0w how to create a boquet for me to finished saving the 3rd prince plz..

18. xeleson

xeleson New Member

Apr 20, 2012
    the mail box

19. Danyelle78

Danyelle78 New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Century orchid

I am trying to complete my quests... It tells me to "place the century orchid", but I don't have one and I don't know where to find one. Can anyone help me?

Also, great tip on the crystal cheat! It worked. You don't get any stars toward leveling up, but you can complete the quests without spending crystals :D

20. Danyelle78

Danyelle78 New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Never mind...

Never mind, I found it! :rolleyes: