Pickpawcket --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    yeah, i've unlocked a couple, but it doesn't give you just the painting though.

EDIT: just checked again, and if you select the email option it does give you just the picture and also a link to a higher res version :)

so that's pretty neat.

2. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    Yup - the email or the facebook option brings you to fullsized 960x640 artwork! I'm glad someone discovered that!

We had to remove the full high-res versions from in game to reduce the size, those paintings by themselves were over 20 megs. I was sad that day. Like, depressed.

You've given me hope others will discover those buttons!

Edit: Still free today! Knowing the bosses here it'll be one of those 'Ok, time's up!' decisions so get it now before they change their minds!

3. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    Appoday asked us to feature Pickpawcket on their site. They were quite insistent!

So we have. It's free for the next few days (again, the last time ever?). If you've not gotten this Metal Gear Solid-like game (only furrier) grab it now!

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    bump

free again

5. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Seems cute. What about the "In-App Purchases" for real money? Are they mandatory for proceeding in the game?

6. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Looks fun. Thanks for the heads up!