Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-10-2014, 04:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Annoying App Store

I know why Apple puts games into the best new games section but when Boom Beach is in there for the third week in a row and somehow Clash of Clans is a featured game for the week I have to ask myself "self what the hell is going on at Apple?". I honestly do not even consider either of these to be a "game". You basically point and click, and watch and wait. I don't care how much money they bring in, they do nothing but continue to make mobile games look like a complete waste of time. Someone over there needs to get a clue. That is all
Old 04-11-2014, 08:24 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
I know why Apple puts games into the best new games section but when Boom Beach is in there for the third week in a row and somehow Clash of Clans is a featured game for the week I have to ask myself "self what the hell is going on at Apple?". I honestly do not even consider either of these to be a "game". You basically point and click, and watch and wait. I don't care how much money they bring in, they do nothing but continue to make mobile games look like a complete waste of time. Someone over there needs to get a clue. That is all
I've assumed that those are paid spots. I also assume that the lists sections they put out (Platform Games, Adventure Game, etc...) are paid spots as well since, to my knowledge, not a Single Shenandoah title has ever appeared on the Starategy lists.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd be surprised.