Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-29-2014, 05:46 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Aw... I just read the sexist thing regarding my first comment in this thread. Sorry if it came out that way, but i assure you it wasnt my intention.

It's just that when i play games, i really like to be in the game and do some sort of a mental roleplay, as in play as the character im playing, so yeah, playing as female characters with my mindset can get awkward. LOL.

As for comments regarding other games, i enjoy games with female protagonists like in Tomb Raider titles, but like i said, i prefer scaling walls, tumbling on and off covers, and pulling trigger like im actually doing it.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:23 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

For all the PC bullshit, it seems no one actually knows if this is coming to iOS. And so the reason for this thread's existence is.....?
Old 10-01-2014, 06:43 PM

Just for your info.

Thanks very much for your interest in Transistor.

At this time, we're dedicating all our efforts to developing the game for the PS4 and PC. We have committed ourselves to releasing a Linux and Mac version, but have no timeline for those releases. We have no concrete plans to release the game on additional platforms, but anything is possible.

Please keep an eye on our official website and our @SupergiantGames Twitter feed for any potential updates regarding Transistor's platform availability. Thanks again for your support!

Terry on September 29, 2014 at 7:03pm wrote:

From: Terry Subject: Transistor Hello, Has it been decided if Transistor will be made for the ipad? Thank you Terry -- This mail is sent via contact form on Supergiant Games http://supergiantgames.com/site
Old 10-01-2014, 07:45 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

I've played bastion before and i enjoyed it but it had lag issues on my ipad mini retina and it feels unplayable ever since i hope this doesn't lag as well
Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post
Just for your info.

Thanks very much for your interest in Transistor.

At this time, we're dedicating all our efforts to developing the game for the PS4 and PC. We have committed ourselves to releasing a Linux and Mac version, but have no timeline for those releases. We have no concrete plans to release the game on additional platforms, but anything is possible.

Please keep an eye on our official website and our @SupergiantGames Twitter feed for any potential updates regarding Transistor's platform availability. Thanks again for your support!

Terry on September 29, 2014 at 7:03pm wrote:

From: Terry Subject: Transistor Hello, Has it been decided if Transistor will be made for the ipad? Thank you Terry -- This mail is sent via contact form on Supergiant Games http://supergiantgames.com/site

Thanks man !
Old 10-02-2014, 06:25 AM

Just finished this last night on the PS4. It isn't as good as Bastion.