Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 10-04-2014, 03:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Default Yay!

just downloaded the game, explored just a little bit so far. Hoping people will continue posting cool spots. As soon as I find something unique definitely posting! Also, created my forum account just because I wanted to see what others thought of this game, seems amazing!
Old 10-06-2014, 05:12 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Default Love the vistas so far

good spot I think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (228.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-17-2014, 10:00 PM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrith View Post
just downloaded the game, explored just a little bit so far. Hoping people will continue posting cool spots. As soon as I find something unique definitely posting! Also, created my forum account just because I wanted to see what others thought of this game, seems amazing!
Cool The update (hopefully approved soon)has some new landmarks to find, and with the jumping a few new lookouts to reach. I hope you'll Check it out
Old 10-17-2014, 10:05 PM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrith View Post
good spot I think
I'm glad you posted that. BrightRidge was originally 4 times the size but i broke it into four separate games (brightridge is the first) - anyways when I split them the map for brightriodge was originally 1/4 the size it is now. It felt just a BIT too small, so i expanded it.

At first the world ended at the stone gate right behind where you start the game, but after the expansion the area in your screenshot was added. The landscape is generated procedurally, so the first time i go through the world im exploring and seeing new things just like players do in the actual game, and that was one of my favorite new areas - I can almost smell the sea air

There's a bug on the cliff near that statue that let's you crawl "under" the world. I'm planning on turning it into a cave in Update 1.4 so take a look before it's gone.