Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2014, 07:42 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
if annoying_music=TRUE & disable_music_option=FALSE {delete_game=TRUE}
Mute_phone=true will solve your problem. If that's too much then delete_game & move_on =true.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypai1217 View Post
If I understand this straight .. In order to get the best stats .. I would need to max level 8 cards to get the best rank 4 card of each tier?

So lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (best stats)
Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (best stats)
Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (best stats)

Enhance this lvl 4 card to get max stats ?
Can someone help me by explaining this? When I look at this I do not see 8 cards being maxed, but 7 and the total number of cards needed is 7 as well.

Let's assume this is a common card with 10 levels per evolution (4 stages).

Lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (need 2 cards, both max leveled for a total of 20 levels)

Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (first lvl 2 carries over from previous step, need 2 cards to make second or feeder lvl 2; the first is leveled 10 levels from base to max, the feeder is leveled from evolution stage 2 base to max for 10 levels = total 2 cards needed, 20 levels total)

Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (first lvl 3 carries over from previous step, need 3 cards to make feeder lvl 3; the first is leveled 10 levels from base to max, the feeder is leveled from evolution stage 3 base to max for 10 levels = total 3 cards needed, 20 levels total)

Lvl 4 max (card carries over from previous step, leveled 10 levels from base to max)

The grand total is 7 cards needed with a total of 70 levels. Am I missing something here?

If the feeder cards have to have a complete pedigree of maxed cards then you will need 8 cards but the total number of levels goes to 150 which is frankly ridiculous. The math works out like this:
8 cards at stage 1 base level requires 80 levels to max rank them = 4 cards at stage 2
4 cards at stage 2 base level requires 40 levels to max rank them = 2 cards at stage 3
2 cards at stage 3 base level requires 20 levels to max rank them = 1 card at stage 4
1 card at stage 4 base level requires 10 levels

80+40+20+10=150 levels for a common card
For a 4* card which has 60 levels per stage you need 900 levels to get a max stat card?!?

Please tell me I can continue enjoying this game and not abandon it because of a 900 level treadmill for every single 4* card.

Last edited by kraze ivan; 10-22-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Old 10-23-2014, 10:03 PM

Default Couple of questions

Pricing on bundle packs confuses me. 300 gems for 2 rare-epic cards and 2 potions, got it. 2500 for 11 rare-epic cards and 15 potions, with at least one card high rare, don't get it. 8.33x the cost for 5.5x the cards and 7.5x the potions? Okay, you can only buy 2 of the 300-gem packs per day, and the guarantee is maybe helpful, but still, the 2500-gem pack seems like what an economist would call a "dominated option."

JonDurr, can you consider eliminating the Bounty Reward "game"? It is infuriating to survive a tough bounty quest, only to get little to no reward because you got unlucky with your random clicking.

On chests, how about increasing the rarity but eliminating the chomp-chomp "game" that makes me avoid all green chests, and in many cases the brown ones as well? Only a blue one is still tempting, though I have never actually gotten anything good from one.

It is worth noting that even the silver card packs have the potential for good cards - got a Nightmare (high rare) from one!