Epic Dive by hedgehog lab - Early Preview - SEEKING BETA TESTERS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by saratpediredla, Aug 2, 2011.

1. saratpediredla

saratpediredla Active Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Partner, hedgehog lab
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share an early preview (main characters) of our latest game, Epic Dive.

Epic Dive is a top-down scrolling game (we are struggling to define a genre so perhaps you can help us with this) where the aim is to avoid obstacles as you dive from the sky at record speeds while collecting points. Think Mario in space.

You can grab more details and keep track of progress on our Epic Dive Facebook Page but here is a little bit of the back story on the key characters.

Epic Dave
    Meet Sir David aka Epic Dave. An inventor, scientist, and entrepreneur with a passion for adventure and daring stunts. He is recognised as a pioneer and holds records for some amazing feats like crossing the English channel in a bath tub and being the first man to walk across Europe on stilts.

However, all these stunts pale in comparison to his latest attempt to be the first man to dive from the edge of space aided by nothing else but courage and his own inventions. The world awaits with bated breath to see who will survive in this battle against man and gravity. Keep an eye out on our page to see when the game is released and if Epic Dave can fulfil his ambition in Epic Dive.

Evil Eric
    Meet Sir Ericson aka Evil Eric. An inventor and brilliant engineer, Eric has spent the majority of his life in the shadow of his older brother. Eric was never recognised or credited for many of his inventions behind his brother's success.

With the entire world watching and expectations very high, here is a chance for Eric to disrupt his brother's epic attempt and embarrass him in front of everyone. Stay tuned for the release of the game to see whether Evil Eric and his evil robot minions succeed at foiling Dave's attempt at his Epic Dive.

2. darioslzr

darioslzr Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    #2 darioslzr, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Beta testers you say?!?

4. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Count me in!

5. sofaking

sofaking Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2011
  6. saratpediredla

Mar 17, 2010
    Partner, hedgehog lab
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    Great. All beta testing will be through testflight. We will probably have limited spaces due to the device limit in the provisioning portal.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
  8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I should make a list on google of my beta tests..

9. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Hey, just tell me how to apply, and I'll help test :)

10. saratpediredla

Mar 17, 2010
    Partner, hedgehog lab
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    A list of games tested would be great. It would definitely help developers select people who might have relevant experience :)

11. saratpediredla

Mar 17, 2010
    Partner, hedgehog lab
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    We will choose some people from this thread and our facebook page when we are ready for a beta and get in touch with them directly.

12. bem69

bem69 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    I'd like to try this out, testflight enabled too :D

13. jowyf

jowyf Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2011
    I would like to test it as well, testflight enabled :)

14. saratpediredla

Mar 17, 2010
    Partner, hedgehog lab
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    Thanks all. I think we have enough for our beta testers list now but we will post more updates to this thread as the game progresses.