Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
I noticed that. I tend to advance a lot, but then a tough guy comes and I'm dead on three moves . What character do you recommend to unlock all the acts?
Never, EVER engage in full combat.
With the thief you use hit and run tactics. Never give the enemy a chance to strike back.

Here is a simple strategy for the thief:
See enemy, turn invisible, hit enemy with a surprise attack, use a flash bang or other ability to disable the enemy, now either kill it, or if that's not possible before they recover retreat and repeat.

Note that when enemies have '...' Above their head they are unaware of you, and cannot block a surprise attack, nor can they retaliate on that turn.
When you are out of LoS (includes being invisible) for a few turns, the '...' Will return, allowing you to launch another sneak attack.

With the above method, I cleared the first and second act bosses without taking any damage.

Some abilities I recommend for the thief are shadow walk (get shadow mastery ASAP), flash bang, slumber, teleport, and something that increases you damage or speed (such as berserk) for stronger attacks.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:10 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duivs View Post
With the thief you use hit and run tactics. Never give the enemy a chance to strike back.

See enemy, turn invisible, hit enemy with a surprise attack, use a flash bang or other ability to disable the enemy, now either kill it, or if that's not possible before they recover retreat and repeat.

Note that when enemies have '...' Above their head they are unaware of you, and cannot block a surprise attack, nor can they retaliate on that turn.
When you are out of LoS (includes being invisible) for a few turns, the '...' Will return, allowing you to launch another sneak attack.

With the above method, I cleared the first and second act bosses without taking any damage.

Some abilities I recommend for the thief are shadow walk (get shadow mastery ASAP), flash bang, slumber, teleport, and something that increases you damage or speed (such as berserk) for stronger attacks.
Thanks! I will try that strategy
Old 04-02-2014, 06:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
I noticed that. I tend to advance a lot, but then a tough guy comes and I'm dead on three moves . What character do you recommend to unlock all the acts?
I can do well with the ranger, paladin, and warrior usually so give them a try! I wish there was more IAP options besides a $4.99 morale pack. I need more classes or something, man love this game.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:01 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

I'm so happy i found this game recently, it's just perfect.
But that spider cave in act 2...
Don't get me wrong, i'm not scared of spiders but...
Ew, i hate them so much.

Also, it might just be a small detail but i love that your character says something everytime you enter a new area. And that it's different for each class.

Last edited by gamer300; 04-03-2014 at 05:24 AM..
Old 04-04-2014, 05:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duivs View Post

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it as soon as I get some time to spare. Atm FTL is sucking all my gaming time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
I'm so happy i found this game recently, it's just perfect.
But that spider cave in act 2...
Don't get me wrong, i'm not scared of spiders but...
Ew, i hate them so much.

Also, it might just be a small detail but i love that your character says something everytime you enter a new area. And that it's different for each class.
The game's full of great details. In fact, you begin by choosing gender and skin tone of your character. Not many games let you do that.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:28 AM

Every time I get Righteous Fury but there's no one around to fight I feel like the blackula hunter from the Venture Brothers. "Now I got blue balls in my blood eye!"
Old 04-09-2014, 02:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm really digging the Ranger.

I especially love how the dog has its own AI; it adds an extra layer of complexity.

It took me awhile to get used to using my character to influence the enemies and the dog, but now I can get dog through Act 3 on suicide without him getting 'knocked out'. It also seems like the dog is scared of the final boss.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:51 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeScar View Post
I'm really digging the Ranger.

I especially love how the dog has its own AI; it adds an extra layer of complexity.

It took me awhile to get used to using my character to influence the enemies and the dog, but now I can get dog through Act 3 on suicide without him getting 'knocked out'. It also seems like the dog is scared of the final boss.
Maybe he is just confused as to what the bloody hell he is supposed to be doing with all those things around him.