Help me find an awesome time-management game please.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Icy_fighter, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Icy_fighter

Icy_fighter Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Hi everybody. I'm in one of moods where I need to buy an app. And recently I had a real interest in time management games, such as sallys spa.

I am looking for 99 cent games. I've chcecked out sallys spa lite and really liked it, but the only problem is that I feel a little awkward being a straight guy and pretending to be Sally and giving a facial.

In the end it's a good game that counts and I'll buy a good 99 cent time management game.

Can someone recommend me an awesome time management game please?

2. ian1969uk

ian1969uk Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Well, I would say you should just forget trying to be macho and enjoy Sally's Spa, as it is a great game :)

Supermarket Mania is also very good and has 75% off until July 1st. Until then it is only 59p/99c, so grab it now.

3. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Lemonade Tycoon. My favorite. :D

4. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO

Thats not really a time management game.

Airport Mainia, Supermarket Mania, Build-A-Lot, Hell's Kitchen and Burger Island are my favorites

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    [app]The Time Conundrum[/app] will always be my personal favorite, but the ones mentioned above are the best.

6. Icy_fighter

Icy_fighter Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Ok thanks everybody for giving me the suggestions. I tried their lite versions and checked their full version's price and I've made my decision.

I'm going to buy Sallys Spa and give someone a facial! ;)

7. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Sally's Spa is my favourite too. It's one of the best $0.99 apps around, lasts at least a few hours.

8. hawks12thman

hawks12thman Well-Known Member

The new Harbor Master is a great new time management game. It's very much like Flight Control but has a more "time managementy-feel" to it because you have to wait for the boat cargo to unload rather then just letting the boat dock and it disappear. In the line of traditional time management games however Sally's Spa is great and Airport Mania is superb.

9. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    It just ocurred to me. Aren't TD games time management games of a sort?