Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks!

2. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    No, that made perfect sense. I'm glad you understood my rambling. I will not push the get new set button.

I guess I'm in it with y'all for the long haul. $10 dropped and frog eggs everywhere. Here's to more years of a venerable iOS classic!

3. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Your chilling tale of woe saw me stamp what I could to help out - I've sent a Favus (favus for favus) and a Foramen (like a boss, but not quite). Both second-hand gifts, and any more from your list will receive the same treatment from me.

4. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Best money ive ever spent on a game, and I've certainly gotten my money's worth.

5. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Anyone want trick or treat before I sell it?

6. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thanks for the quick and generous response!:D

Sadly, as I mentioned earlier, I have a little bug that keeps me from adding friends. I can see that I have nine friend requests, but I cannot accept them. I figured out how to fix it (by some googling:)), but I won't have the time or means to do so until Friday. So could you kindly hold on to them until then? I understand if you can/don't want to.

Also, I did find one level 18 frog, the volta, so I don't need one of those. Thanks again!;)

7. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Moderately sending you an Axis.
    I've found it's really ok to ask, gives people a chance to help, which they like to do.

8. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

#24888 dlstar, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give you this years Melbourne Cup winner, Green Moon!!!!

[​IMG]

(Couldn't resist!)

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Dear Lisianne,

your PF Foreman sounds like a compete and utter w@nker (scuse my language but I feel that strong words are needed here!!)

Sadly I gifted away most of my frogs not ten minutes before you made you desperate plea, however I still have a few here that I shall send on to you, in order to placate said Tool, and ease your burden. I have a Hennae and a Quilta on their way to you!

10. Mindion

Mindion Active Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Restaurant Owner
    Ok so check this out...

I am breeding with my new multi breed wheel, i have just started with my first habitat, maroon-yellow and on average my dex% for each of the breeds increased 2%

Here is my wheel...

Maroon Tingo Ludo
    Red Tingo Partiri
    Tangelo Carota Nasus
    Orange Carota Roboris
    Golden Aurum Bovis
    Yellow Aurum Marinus
    Lime Folium Mixtus
    Green Folium Calyx
    Emerald Muscus Viduo
    Olive Muscus Dextera
    Marine Muscus Stellata
    Aqua Callaina Serpentis
    Azure Callaina Spinae
    Blue Caelus Geminus
    Purple Pruni Nimbilis
    Royal Viola Cesti
    Pink Ceres Bulla
    Violet Floris Sagitta
    White Albeo Amfractus
    Beige Bruna Orbis
    Cocos Cafea Ornatus
    Black Picea Sol
    Glass Chroma Obaro

11. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Sounds hard yet successful. Good luck.

12. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Hey DL Star, can't see your "huge picture", dunno why - but good news, I had that one in one of our office sweepstakes.

Not only that, went out for a free dinner tonight - and won a free dinner! My lucky day...?

Now, if only I can breed the Black Chroma Pistrix I need...

I hope everyone is having a day at least as good as mine. :)

13. bezoar

bezoar Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Agree -- I typically don't do IAP, but after having gotten fun out of free Pocket Frogs for half a year (this was a long time ago), I thought Nimblebits deserved some money from me.

After getting the 2 purchases, I realized that babyproofing and express mailbox are REALLY great.

So, Pocket Frogs is a great free game. And if you like it and play it a lot, $10 is not much to spend to both make the game better, but also support NB.

14. Ilikeseven

Ilikeseven Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Pocket frogs loan thread

If you want to get a frog from someone to borrow/loan just enter your Game Center nickname & requested frog here.
    I start with Brad7777777
    Frog requested:Any Emblema (this is true).:)

15. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Does anyone know the Game Center ID for Zafred110 and Akkinenikiran?

16. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hi Lisianne, sent a Hennae, Arcus and Coclearis. :)

17. vtbebop

vtbebop Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I'll keep a look for ya. Most of those are past my level, so I don't know how much I can help :-/ if I stumble across any I'll send your way!

Ps - thanks to dlstar for the violet vinaceus frogs!

18. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I can't see it either.:eek:

19. zorakite

zorakite Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Need last 3 new frog breeds.....

Thanks a million for the frogs from awboj and dean288367; MUCH APPRECIATED. I feel like I am living in the pond!

If anyone has a spare FIGULARIS, VICIS, or FORAMEN.... I will have all the new frog breeds! Check my habitats and you can have any you like. Thanks in advance....########

Game Center ID: Madmaze

20. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Happy Election Day to my friends in the USA

@Mindion, Good Luck on breeding with the multi-breed pool. I tried this one time with 3 breeds and gave up because it was difficult for me to keep track of the results on my excel spreadsheet. Let us know how it goes for you.

Thank you to Caeleps, DeanK, Spear, JoEllyn, Sneeb, Bezoar, Andi, Giroth, Quossum, SC1968, Heeranc, Maholah, Dlstar, Ogerkrap, Domenic, Javarich, Flip, awboj, Stephen, Croqueta, MariNZ for the gifts over the last couple of days. All were new :) and much appreciated. If I missed someone, thank you.

Has anyone heard from danjarus or Snappy yet? Hope they join us soon!!

Off to go vote. I think there is some big election today, maybe the school board, I have heard alot about it.