★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-31-2014, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
After ancient, would be something like supreme? Godlike? Ultimate? Just make the tier range wider like 10k to 15k rank 3, 15k to 20k rank 2 etc.

So sorry to hear about the bad sales, did throw in some IAP too to help. Hopefully the new and worthy game section would help to increase the sales.

Glad that you would not give up making game, just to let u know that your game is really polish and fun and I will support to the end and will wait till the end.

Some suggestion would be putting some costumes for the avatar to wear for some cash. I will gladly buy more and everyone won't look too alike.

Ahaha Godlike and Ultimate sounds awesome. Making the tier range wider is definitely a good idea too

Thanks for always supporting Kenken! Yea if Chapter 2 comes to fruit, it will definitely be more interesting than Chapter 1 ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly0704 View Post
Having different skins would be epic and add a lot of customization, that's a great idea IMO.

In fact, the next update is the first step to some sort of customization for your characters (on top of hats). Won't reveal too much yet lol

Last edited by WhiteSponge; 05-31-2014 at 07:59 PM.
06-01-2014, 04:00 AM
Alright got 100 rubies! Now what can I use the rubies for?

06-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Alright got 100 rubies! Now what can I use the rubies for?
get better equipment
06-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Hmmm maybe I shouldn't tease this so early but what the heck

Notice the difference?

06-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSponge View Post
Hmmm maybe I shouldn't tease this so early but what the heck

Notice the difference?

Hat and hair color. This is so much better. Too boring with everyone looking alike ya.
06-04-2014, 03:58 PM
What is the difference between league and story? Can't quite figure that out. Is league have to do with multiplayer?
06-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Hat and hair color. This is so much better. Too boring with everyone looking alike ya.
Ahaha blue seems like a popular color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
What is the difference between league and story? Can't quite figure that out. Is league have to do with multiplayer?
yup league is the multiplayer where you can fight against other players
06-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Sorry I win again. Haha!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	73921  
06-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Sorry I win again. Haha!
ahaha damnnnnn congrats! Look out for the coming update too!
06-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSponge View Post
ahaha damnnnnn congrats! Look out for the coming update too!
Yea, waiting everyday