★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JUN XU
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: DynamicRay, which is a touch-screen operation by moving a finger trackball, good particle system made of physics challenge game.

How to play:
Press and hold one finger, so that the particles move, let go, it will be some falling speed. During this period, you should always control the particle to pass through obstacles. Seemingly simple, but actually not, obstacles will always change that they will up and down. Did not pass through an obstacle, the proceeds will get one point, the purpose of the game is a test of patience and the ability to respond to the players.

Features:
Game integrates facebook, twitter, weibo, wechat and other mainstream social sharing, you can participate in an interactive
iOS 7 users can use AirDrop through the latest features, real-time sharing (only support iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s)
Good experience with game sound
Smooth gaming experience
Support GameCenter Leaderboards

LIKE OUR GAMES ON facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/zealoor

FOLLOW US ON Twitter!
https//www.twitter.com/zealoor

HAVE FUN !

arkoony's comments:
Do you have dare to challenge this game yet?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dynamicray/id872564220?mt=8
05-18-2014, 02:16 AM
I tried the game. I really liked the sound effects. I liked the look.
I could not keep playing because the bend was to high or too low each time I tapped.. It was almost impossible for me to get pass 2 sections. I know if that was changed, I would play it more cause I do like the game.
05-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I tried the game. I really liked the sound effects. I liked the look.
I could not keep playing because the bend was to high or too low each time I tapped.. It was almost impossible for me to get pass 2 sections. I know if that was changed, I would play it more cause I do like the game.
okay....our team will adopt your suggestions. we are the average 22 years old boys ...the game we have developed will update next version with your suggestions.But now...we have more question to solve... we wanna create an application , absolutely not build it.
So....we have put some elements new in it...This app you see that...just what we wanted.
we thank you for your valuable suggestions.Do you mind we get connections with each other? PLZ...leave your e-mail what you usefully use it, so that we can ark for your suggestion continually...
this is our useful e-mail...zealoor@gmail.com
thanks a lot for you....
05-20-2014, 09:57 PM
new feature

we apologise that we have say clearly about controlling... so ,we will update it as soon as possible...
05-22-2014, 12:05 PM
just a problem///

i have downloaded it... however,i find some questions...Evert time, when i tap it, i found it not raise up to the certain height.when i leave it...i found that i'm wrong with it. i must hold my finger on screen for a while...good sound effective.i like it .will you let others know the rule?
06-17-2014, 04:32 AM
This app has updated ~ version 1.1