★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-03-2015, 08:54 AM
I can't believe you've played this game without any issues. I like this game, I recommend this game, but you really do need to work around its very old-fashioned UI and design quirks. It's a unique gem, but it really could use some polish.

I did post over on the Slitherine forums too but the original dev (not Slitherine, who ported it) is on record as pretty much considering the game "finished". I doubt it'll ever get any more patches or updates.

I can't stress enough that it is a fun, strangely compelling and utterly unique game that I'm happy to own. I just wish any part of it looked or felt like it came from the last 10 years. Game looks like something you'd boot into from a Windows 98 command prompt.
04-05-2015, 06:02 PM
One of my Aurigas has 5 wins which is enough for him to be list as one of the top leaders in the city I'm racing in, but he's not listed. There is an Auriga with 4 wins listed as the last name on the list and 9 wins for the top guy. Anyone have any idea why my guy wouldn't be listed?
04-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababewey View Post
One of my Aurigas has 5 wins which is enough for him to be list as one of the top leaders in the city I'm racing in, but he's not listed. There is an Auriga with 4 wins listed as the last name on the list and 9 wins for the top guy. Anyone have any idea why my guy wouldn't be listed?
My guess would be that not all five victories came from that city.
04-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
My guess would be that not all five victories came from that city.
They definitely did. I'd had that thought as well.
04-06-2015, 07:06 AM
I hate that I have to stop playing this, but I restarted and again my Aurigas are not showing up as leaders, so I guess that leaves me with no way to progress. I was really enjoying this too.

Edit: I think I may see the issue. One of the leaders is of the same faction as me but has more wins.

Last edited by bababewey; 04-06-2015 at 07:13 AM.