Requiem Unleashed

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by bamufg8tr81, Feb 26, 2012.

1. bamufg8tr81

bamufg8tr81 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hey Guys! Has anyone seen Requiem: Unleashed? It's pretty sweet! Beautiful graphics, great sound, and fun gameplay.... Plus its FREE!

Def a great game to have! Thought i'd share! :)

It's on iPhone, iPod, and iPad!

2. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    What's the difference between this and the normal Requiem?

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Requiem by Tribase Studios is no longer in the app store.

4. freestyle

freestyle Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Where's the origin version of Requiem? Already been killed from app store.

5. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Why do companies do this? Some games I've purchased are no longer available (such as the older Tetris, Need For Speed Shift). Sometimes I want to put the game on a newer device or delete it and later put it back on because of space limitations - and suddenly without warningm something I paid for is no longer available. Pretty serious rip off to Itunes customers.

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    The removal of the old version is especially frustrating when you're experiencing crashing and sound issues on the new one.

7. bamufg8tr81

bamufg8tr81 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    what kind of issues are you guys having? I haven't noticed anything wrong at all. And if you want to download your old version it should be available under your purchases. If not i'm sure you could contact the Dev and they would help you out. From previous posts those guys are all pretty cool.

8. bamufg8tr81

bamufg8tr81 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly
    What's the difference between this and the normal Requiem?

Looks like they are working with a Publisher now, which would explain why the old version isn't there anymore.

9. AnarKitty

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    As stated above, in my case I'm experiencing crashing and sound issues; more specifically, no sound at all, and the game crashes on level 4 no matter what mode I'm in, though previous levels also crashed during loading, but managed to finish after restarting the game. My iTunes review mentions these issues.

10. bamufg8tr81

bamufg8tr81 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    The Game has a in game mute. Did you check that? My phone was muted at one point today, and it muted the in game, i unmuted it and the sound was fine. Just a suggestion. What kind of device are you running that your getting crashes on? I've played on a iPod Touch 3rd Gen and a iPhone 4 with no crashes what soever.

11. AnarKitty

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I'm using an iPod touch 4th gen/32 gig, and I went through all possibilities and menus, including the toggle in Controls for turning audio on and off. My iTunes review, mentioned above, reflects all of this and will likely answer any questions.

12. bamufg8tr81

bamufg8tr81 Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sorry to hear that... i would def shoot the Dev an email. They were great when Requiem first came out about squashing bugs Quick!

13. TribaseStudios

TribaseStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Video Game Developer
    Gainesville, FL
    Anar, We are really sorry to hear you are having an issue with crashing and no audio. We haven't encountered that at all in our testing. Would you be willing to email us as [email protected]. Our goal is to get rid of bugs quick so we can deliver the best gaming experience possible. It's very much appreciated you bringing this to our attention. We will do our best to fix it as quickly as possible.

14. TribaseStudios

TribaseStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Video Game Developer
    Gainesville, FL
    To all our faithful and dedicated fans, please accept our apologies for the early removal of Requiem from the App store. This was done in mistake. We have released a new version of Requiem, titled Requiem Unleashed! This is a new and upgraded version of Requiem that has many upgrades such as new level design, revamped controls, new art, and new player perks!

Tribase Studios is dedicated to giving our users a great experience, and have worked hard to develop and bring the features you wanted to see, in this new release. In the process we have teamed with Skyboard Publishing to help bring Requiem to more people, and allow for better upgrades to the game. Because of this we will be removing Requiem that was published by Tribase Studios, which will mean you wont be able to download it again, so please keep a copy if you wish you keep this copy of the game. We hope you enjoy the new release.

***PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DELETE REQUIEM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-DOWNLOAD AFTER A CERTAIN TIME AS THIS VERSION WILL BE REMOVED. REQUIEM UNLEASHED WILL BE REPLACING REQUIEM ON THE APP STORE***

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/requiem-unleashed/id496441422?mt=8