★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Comet Blaster Beta

06-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Comet Blaster 3rd Beta Released

Comet Blaster 3rd Beta Released!
06-12-2013, 08:36 AM
I played it a little and actually I beat it. During my gameplay experience I found only one bug: After I beat level 13 and deserved 3 stars it froze with a picture of the night sky with no meteors left on it. I returned home and tried to see if it would happen again but it didn't!
I used ipod4.
I also noticed that there is no main menu or a pause button or music? Also the game is kind of short! But there is some great poteintal!

06-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Legend View Post
I played it a little and actually I beat it. During my gameplay experience I found only one bug: After I beat level 13 and deserved 3 stars it froze with a picture of the night sky with no meteors left on it. I returned home and tried to see if it would happen again but it didn't!
I used ipod4.
I also noticed that there is no main menu or a pause button or music? Also the game is kind of short! But there is some great poteintal!
Hi! I really appreciate the feedback. I wasn't able to replicate the bug on level 13, was it on the red or blue levels? There is a pause button in the bottom right.

This beta was more to check if I'm going in the correct direction then to be a ton of levels and music
06-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Yeah the game is great I think that you should add more levels and music.
06-13-2013, 01:21 PM
I tried to touch the pause button and I tried all corners but it never paused!
06-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Holy crap!

WOW!!! The last copy of the game I sent was from April 28th… This is the most current game. If someone could please let me know if the first screen that comes up is Comet Blaster with a play button. I can't believe I did that!
06-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant AiRic View Post
WOW!!! The last copy of the game I sent was from April 28th… This is the most current game. If someone could please let me know if the first screen that comes up is Comet Blaster with a play button. I can't believe I did that!
Yes it pops up. I like the new setup a lot.