4th of July sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Bassman97, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    #1 Bassman97, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    Ea sports select games are on sale, most of them are 99 cents. Some select Gameloft games are in sale to. All games are 99 cents List: dead space-99 cents(same for iPad), battlefield bad company 2 for iPad-99 cents, monopoly iPad, NBA jam for iPhone and iPad, the sims for iPhone.

2. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
  3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Isn't NBA Jam always $0.99?:confused:

DBC

4. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Sure is. Also when does this sale start?

5. I always look at EA's sale website at

http://kilrush.mobi/mcs/publish/3161/44175

There are tabs at the top for iphone or ipad.

Not showing too much yet, but maybe the sales have not quite started yet. But they almost always have big sales during every big holiday.

6. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    It starts on 7/4/12

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    DBC, if you don't have that, I can't recommend it enough. The game is so awesome to begin with and then you unlock the Republicans, the Democrats and 'Big Head' mode. Oh my gosh is it incredible! This will NEVER leave my phone.

8. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Lol, I had that exact same feeling too when I unlocked all those "special" teams xD

9. Well the sale prices have begun. Dang, the new ipad tetris is now 99 cents. But I had the old version but they pulled it so I got mad. But guess I should just get it again. Sigh...

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Don't you still have it just search your purchases manually don't enter the name scroll till you find it it's still there:)

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I want dead space on my girlfriend's iphone. :D

12. Wow looks like lots of their ipad games are 99 cents. Deadspace, tetris, risk, dang guess I'll pick up some more games. Mass effect I'll get. Geez, at this rate maybe every single one of their games will be 99 cents. Wonder how long this sale will go...

13. This sale is not showing up in New Zealand...another move by EA that will lose itself fans

14. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    lol, that sux

15. Damn, I think Every single EA game is going to 99 cents or free. Wow!

Even the ipad versions... I think I will just about buy them all. Hell, what a sale. Just bought ipad versions of tetris, nba jam, risk, fifa, mass effect...

Geez, maybe at this price I'll just buy madden or tiger woods golf, even though I hate playing golf.

Just do a search in the itunes store for Electronic Arts, you will be shocked!

But damn, I'm deleting tons of crap, deleted 10 gb yesterday and today, and still not enough...

Even though I hate you Electronic Arts for pulling Tetris, I love you now for all these ridiculously priced games.

So hats off to you Electronic Arts, thanks.

16. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Just got Tetris a little while ago. I hate it compared to the old one. The older one felt more responsive and moved quicker with touch controls and there was an option for a d-pad which made the game a lot better to control. I took the new Tetris off right away, definitely keeping the old one. That was a wast of a dollar, oh well, was only a dollar. Either way, the newer Tetris isn't as good...sucks they removed the older version from the AppStore.

17. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I don't see it in the Netherlands either.

18. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Only U.S. App Store.

19. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Read my earlier post about Tetris

20. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I still had it on my iPad & iTunes on my MacBook, I was just saying that for other people.

I still don't get why EA. scrapped the app they made. There was nothing wrong with the older Tetris game, EA just had to update it with the newer modes, but instead they just gave us a worse version.