App description: The search for the Slender Man continues!

Featuring Mr. Bomberforce, Ms. Monsterburn and Professor Zombieshooter

Slender Man has been seen hiding out in the Zombie Temple. The crew hopes to annihilate slender man and the mini temple zombie apocalypse and they need you help!

Your job in Call of Slender Man: Mini Temple Zombies Apocalypse Free is to:

- Battle against Slender Man and Mini Zombies in this adventurous temple endless runner game!
- With Gamecenter support and MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT, BATTLE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS OR OTHERS TO SEE WHO CAN PLAY THE LONGEST
- Collect coins and unlock the gang
- Amazing graphics and sounds
04-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Dafuq?
04-22-2013, 11:57 PM
RPG Super Call of Waking Infinity Slender Pixel Ninja Plants: Angry Temple Zombie Fruit Jewels Apocalypse Joyride Defense Run To Live Saga of Evil HD FREE

...would be so much better.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-23-2013, 12:11 AM
Lol guys I was looking for Call of Mini reviews on the TA app, this game came up and I had to press the 'Start a discussion' button.
04-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Call Of Slender: Mini Temple Zombies Apocalypse

Well, that doesn't sound as awesome as Super Slender Galaxy On Fire Emblem Of Magic: The Gathering Of The Lost Planets In The Milky Way Of Mars Rover Curiosity: What's Inside The Cube Of Dream Eater's Know As Drowzee The Pokmon Soul Silver Surfers Paradise Island Riptide Grand Prix Racing Super Excellent Game Simulator 2013 Free A+++ 5*

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
04-23-2013, 12:38 AM
Other games by the dev:
Angry Monkeys & Birds Escape Game HD
A Temple Jones: Escape the Rock Zombie

(I'm not joking)