08-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Besides that:

So far Beard Power is besides Gameloft's upcomming Asphalt 8 Game the best looking Mobile Game in August. Kudos to the Art/Animation Team. They did their part pretty well as far as I can say and I hope that they were given enough time to add enough animation to the Game so each finished Customer has their own "Finished" Move.
Appreciated for the word and feedback. As a small indie group, really enjoying the feeling of being connected with our audiences directly. Will try our best.

BTW we just updated our portfolio - littlebigfun.com. Have a look if you're interested about the crafters.
08-29-2013, 02:50 AM
I have a promote code of this game. It really fun game, addicted! My girlfriend can not stop playing it.

08-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
I have a promote code of this game. It really fun game, addicted! My girlfriend can not stop playing it.
Oh eventually she'll stop, or if not, that'll mean she's spending money on IAP to skip the timers.
08-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Charming game!

It's a lot like Toca Hair Salon, except with scoring/goals/online competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Timers, in a $5 game?
11-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Timers, in a $5 game?
Hi Lazer, we haven't announce the news - since the global release (version 1.0), we turn Beard Power a premium title by removing all free-to-play elements like timers and make the progress more compact. It brings the players a much better experience. We're happy about the changes! I will announce the news later in original post.

LittleBigFun - a Little creativity makes Big Fun
Our Games: Beard Power and Freestyle
11-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Nice

I like the moustache!