03-01-2014, 05:45 AM
#51
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Since the new update my game is crashing all the time after races when I press the button to go back to the choose your race screen. -_-
03-01-2014, 05:56 AM
#52
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Unlocking bike 6 is one if the most ridiculous things I've ever seen I've been through the whole game multiple times to beat the aces and only have 25/1000 attempts on a leader board??? So I have to do another 975 races before it unlock he next bike, or pay. This sounds like one of the hardest pay walls I've ever hit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (246.8 KB, 3 views)
03-01-2014, 03:38 PM
#53
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Unlocking bike 6 is one if the most ridiculous things I've ever seen I've been through the whole game multiple times to beat the aces and only have 25/1000 attempts on a leader board??? So I have to do another 975 races before it unlock he next bike, or pay. This sounds like one of the hardest pay walls I've ever hit.
I have deleted this now, as I personally felt this too driven towards IAPs. I really dislike consumable IAP like the rockets and how some tracks seem impossible to get the required time without them (maybe I'm just not that good) but I felt this one pushing towards IAP more than I liked.
03-01-2014, 04:42 PM
#54
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I have deleted this now, as I personally felt this too driven towards IAPs. I really dislike consumable IAP like the rockets and how some tracks seem impossible to get the required time without them (maybe I'm just not that good) but I felt this one pushing towards IAP more than I liked.
I've managed to ace all the tracks so far, I've only got one or two left to ace and that's using bike 5, I'm just upset that unlocking the next bike is near impossible without paying 3.99.
03-01-2014, 06:43 PM
#55
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I've managed to ace all the tracks so far, I've only got one or two left to ace and that's using bike 5, I'm just upset that unlocking the next bike is near impossible without paying 3.99.
Fair enough. I had a feeling it may be that I am crap at going fast enough, but It felt to me like I needed rockets to ace tracks..