Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 04:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepBlueSea89 View Post
I've been racing against my own ghost for a while now (best time is 54:691 unboosted) and for a while I started in front of the ghost at the start. I then beat the ghost. And from now on, I start behind my new ghost. It is almost impossible to beat a ghost starting behind it since I gave it pretty much my best shot earlier and also because of how the cars are positioned.

When I started in front of the ghost, I would hit the nitro as soon as the race started and knock out the yellow huayra from behind and the green? one from the side with 5 knockdowns total and immediately picking up the first blue bottle which would hopefully take me all the way to the second blue bottle and got into a good rhythm there.

With the new grid, it is impossible to knock down any of the AI's with perfect nitro at the start as they are too far away. My ghost is now in the position where I should have been.

Anyone else have this problem?
Yes that's why I'm not too bothered about actually racing the ghost and mostly try to just beat my time instead. It's just the way it is unfortunately, I always thought the ghost should start in the same spot as you, you can't crash into it anyway so it would be much fairer. You miss out the perfect starts with taking out the AI in the correct order as it stands atm then you're on the back foot catching up on nitro.