Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. vibliribland

vibliribland Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Start with inotia 2. It's a much better game, it's one of the best RPGs in the AppStore!

2. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Some games have unbeatable bosses...this is one of em. How do u beat a doopelganger who turns into a giant drakness squid monster who looks like he just popped out of a Japanese tentacle video? Who spams 5k damage blasts at u while ur fighting a warrior spawn?

3. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    #483 Blizzard500, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    Yep, I'm in memory layer 5 trying to fight this damn thing. My party is Assassin (main), Ranger (sometimes Warlock), and Priest. I have only unique and epic gear and can't last longer than a minute.

I started playing Inotia 2 again and god damn is that game infinitely better tha Inotia 3 and 4 combined. I fail to see how Com2us just keeps making worse Inotias after the second one.

4. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I started playing I3 about 6 months ago, got to lvl 28? And quit. I just found a new game I guess. Then I started playing I4 and almost beat it, so I redownloaded I3 (had to pay 1$ cuz I got it 6 months ago before I UNjailbroke my iPod back to normal) and I still had the level 28 saved data :). I also got I2 the other day, and I'm not gonna say its "better" than I4 cuz I'm only lvl 5, but its definitely different. I2 reminds me of "Exitium:Saviors of Vardonia" in the way the characters are made. I think I4 has the best story tho,even of it is the same old "damsel in distress,finding a better you" idea. Inotia 1 is just lame. I'm not gonna tap everywhere I wanna go and attack. My thumbs are big as it is XD.

5. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    For those who pass the game, is there a hard mode? I'm not too deep into the game, but if find the difficulty average at best.

6. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    My BK merc (clea) skill demon shield maxed at lvl 8, is that the skill level cap?

7. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Ca this thread goin again? Lol. Even if it's random posts bout (oh I got this cool item drop here). As to Gilgamesh, I'm not sure what the skill cap is.

8. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    This thread will live as long as theres updates.
    I believe the skill cap is 8 on normal skills, and 6 on those last skills,.

9. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    anyone know the best build for warrior ? :D tks so much...

10. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Mine is str dex vit, 2:1:2 ratio. As for skills, dont bother because you can acquire supreme elixirs.

11. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Really? wow...

12. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Is this supposed to be a sarcastic remark?

13. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    If you wanna breeze through the game, pick a warlock and learn to cancel attacks by moving after. Attack, cast spells then attack again and move alternatingly while waiting on cooldowns. You'll have 0 problems against melee enemies (even bosses)

It's hard to tell which class is the best. You can cancel attack animations of the assassin too but you end up not landing the double attack

14. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #494 Ace43, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    This doppelgänger is too Fu*king hard!!! After crafting ancient armor, boosting def up to 1300+ this bast*rd killed me faster than before it seems. I'm level 103 and he just won't die. I get him to 1/3 HP and he just spins around like a damn ballerina and kills my mercs. Then kills me before I can use potion? Even tho I'm continuously tapping POTION, POTION the whole time. FU**ing AS**ole. Aahhhhh RAGE!!

EDIT: so I just tried again and I had the dark boss down to 1/5 HP. All of a sudden he's back at half HP? Wtf? Oh, THERE'S FUC*ING PRIESTS. They spawned under his damn body. How can I kill them if I can't see em? This game fuc*ing hacks. Omg.

15. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    *sigh* ret*rds again, you do realize i used dice, plus the equipments.
    Think, don't speak.

16. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Keep calm and learn from your mistakes.

Is that the normal doppel or the memory layer 5 doppel?

17. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    The only time when he heals is because he has summoned a priest - this priest is responsible for it regaining his health. As soon as you see the priest use your Ranger (multishot skill) or Warlock (touch of agony skill) to take him out. As soon as the priest is dead, he will no longer heal. Kill the other mob (some type of melee warrior) and lay into the boss.

Constantly take Life potions to maintain MP regen. Make sure you are controlling either the Ranger or Warlock and have him hang back a little (they're ranged fighters so this should be easy) - this is so that when the priest has been summoned it's easier for you to see where he is and nail him, and not have your character accidentally auto-target the main boss. When you're attacking the main boss do not use the multishot skill or touch of agony skill as you do not want these skills on cooldown when the priest is summoned.

Whomever you decide to use (warlock or ranger) make sure he has a high ATK. I used the lvl 90 unique Inotia Fire +11 for my Ranger

He should be down in 5 mins - Good Luck

If you think he's tough you'll probably really struggle to beat the final final boss after the main story - a lot of chaosing is required plus grinding for M. RES jewels. I managed to beat the memory layer 5 boss after a really hard battle

18. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Normal. And although he is still a challenge, it's the second part of him that gets me.

19. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I have a warlock (heroic) that I use as a merc but my ranger is I'll equipped to be in this fight. (still has a level 20-30 Gungnirs (legendary) bow I found. The priests aren't hard to kill,but they spawn under him and I don't know theyre there (wit all the magic flashes and spells being cast) I try to tank with my BK(Kiyan) as much as possible. He does a decent job. I do as much famage as I can with him and I try to take out the spawns (priest & knight) while my priest and warlock attack the boss the whole time. I can't grind in that place anymore. It's soooo boring. I've been there for almost a week XD did that fusion machine quest at least 20 times over. The enemies drop sh*tty loot and I went from 5 gold to 3 gold just buying pots and res scrolls :(. I love this game, but I hate this game.

20. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    You need to actively control your warlock and when the priest is summoned activate touch of agony skill. The priest should die before it even starts to heal the boss. You need the warlock to hang back and kite the boss - when you hang back a little the priest is never summoned directly under the boss so it should be easy for you to spot him. Plus go to the AI settings and turn off all the flashy skills of your mercs - you don't need them. Just have them keep the main boss occupied and act as tanks