Experienced game music composer available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by maccyV, Jun 12, 2010.

1. maccyV

maccyV New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Dear Devs,

I'm a keen composer, SFX designer and London-based music student, passionate about pursuing a career in the commercial composing industry.

I've got a good amount of experience writing for iPhone games with around 7 published iPhone games (not including the various 'HD' or 'Lite' iterations!) and several other completed projects being released in the next month, including the hit 'risk' game for iPhone: 'Generals' by Cyrillian studios (new and noteworthy top 5 in Australia, New Zealand and France) as well as 'Super Juicy' by Berzerker Games (Touch gen award nominated 2009) and 'Pinch' by Coatsink Software, recently featured on the Joystiq 'indie pitch' (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/09/the-joystiq-indie-pitch-pinch/)

Last year I also won an online video game composing competition hosted by the 'tribe of noise' website (http://tribeofnoise.blogspot.com/2009/09/kalydo-announces-two-winners.html)

I use Reason and Logic Studio software with high quality samples to provide professional sounding, polished mp3s to clients. I also pride myself in being able to write quickly when required.

If you have a project nearing completion and would like to get in touch, please PM me or (preferably) email me at

vincentkwebb 'at' googlemail 'dot' com

You can check out example music tracks and showreel at www.vincewebb.com

Thanks!

Vince

2. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Hi Vince,
    I´ve seen your "5cm per second" dub on youtube which sounded pretty good.

We are currently looking for potential candidates to compose the music of our next RPG game. Have you ever played games like the classic Final Fantasy or Phantasy Star? A mixture of emotional, highly creative pieces aswell as strong and powerful battle musics is required.

Please send information about availability (Q4/2010), price per track or minute and a short information about your video game experience to info [at] fdg-entertainment.com.

thanks
    Future777