Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captaintango View Post
I always hated it when people say yall be hate'n but, you guys really are. this is a great game for 99c... thats a good deal.
1) terrible thread bump. more than a month old, and that post wasn't even productive.
2) if people are hate'n (like you spell it) then there's a reason. here's a couple
multiplayer is terrible. when it released: 4 players? had that a while ago with MC1/NOVA. 2 maps? what a joke. even now, the multiplayer still is crap when compared to MC2's multiplayer

it's not a 99c game. base price is 4.99 I think. 99c is a sale price. even if 99c was a sale price, MC2 is much much much better and worth the 6 dollars to get a much better experience.

controls are awkward:I realize there are multiple control schemes, but none of them are as fluid as gameloft controls. they have an option for gl controls, but that still is inferior. I realize some people might like them, but a ton of people don't

MC2 looks better. at least IMO, but a lot of people will agree.

there are quite a few flaws in this game, and it does things WORSE than experiences many of us have already had, namely MC2 for the war theme. pointing them out and saying that it's not too great of a game is justified. and please don't bump threads w/o something useful to say....
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

I don't know how everyone else thinks about this, and I may be old-school in my thinking, but I don't buy games for the multiplayer. When I got this app, I didn't even consider that it would have multiplayer in it or not. I was just happy to have a Battlefield game on the go. Unfortunately, the game is rather buggy, and it crashes rather constantly. That would be fine and all, but there's already been two updates, and the crashing hasn't been addressed at all. All they've done is made the multiplayer bigger and more stable. Sure, it may just be my iPod, but they could at least try to fix it. I mean, I'm not the only person with a 3rd Gen 8GB iPod Touch, and I doubt I'm the only one with these problems. But, I don't usually buy apps just to play online. If I want to play Bad Company online, I play it on my Xbox. If I want to play a multiplayer game on my iPod, I play one that was solely designed for multiplayer, like Archetype. I just think that if they stopped trying so hard to please all of the people who want multiplayer so bad, and go and fix the actual game itself, it could be much better. But, they haven't, and it doesn't seem like they're going to either, so it's going to be stuck being less than what it could be.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:11 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Sorry for the months bump. But anyone know if there's a tweak or something that can make the aim full-screen? Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:40 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianval View Post
Sorry for the months bump. But anyone know if there's a tweak or something that can make the aim full-screen? Thanks in advance.
Is this game any good on an ipad air?
Old 07-08-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty6868 View Post
Is this game any good on an ipad air?
Probably doesn't run on it. Pretty meh game anyway, especially by today's standards
Old 07-08-2014, 06:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Probably doesn't run on it. Pretty meh game anyway, especially by today's standards
It won't work on my ipad air?