Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-31-2014, 11:22 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Lol the last link was a thread I started I knew it.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:11 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Yeah that was one of the best ios games I've played. No IAP, just a console quality experience. They should have made a sequel. I'm guessing it sold well.
Instead they made an IAP heavy game with timers. I forget the name but I was so disappointed.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:58 PM

Which is better? Space Miner or Space Miner Blast? Or both haha.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:42 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Space miner definitely. Space miner blast is like a freemium endless version of space miner.

EDIT: to be fair, I never gave Space Miner Blast a long enough playtime to warrant my judgement...call download it again now...

EDITAGAIN: So think of Space Miner Blast as a modern version of Asteroid. You progress across waves with each level up allowing you to choose an upgrade to one of your stats.

In the original Space Miner, you do exploration and mining with earned money used to buy new weapons, armies, engines, etc for your ship. Once a level is fully mined, revisiting the level no longer yields anything so essentially, when you're done, the only option you have is to restart

Last edited by aikavari; 02-02-2014 at 05:39 AM..
Old 02-02-2014, 05:58 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

No one likes WazHack anymore?
Old 02-02-2014, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikavari View Post
Space miner definitely. Space miner blast is like a freemium endless version of space miner.

EDIT: to be fair, I never gave Space Miner Blast a long enough playtime to warrant my judgement...call download it again now...

EDITAGAIN: So think of Space Miner Blast as a modern version of Asteroid. You progress across waves with each level up allowing you to choose an upgrade to one of your stats.

In the original Space Miner, you do exploration and mining with earned money used to buy new weapons, armies, engines, etc for your ship. Once a level is fully mined, revisiting the level no longer yields anything so essentially, when you're done, the only option you have is to restart
Both sound pretty sweet... I'm gonna have to try them out when I get a chance, figuring that everyone on TA always talks about them
Old 02-06-2014, 01:33 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
No one likes WazHack anymore?
I love Wazhack. I still play, still trying to master the Mage. Have hardly dipped into the other classes yet.

It's funny because when it released I wondered where you were in the Wazhack thread as it seemed so down your street that your absence from the thread was conspicuous. I was honestly intending to pm you about the game in case you were not aware when you turned up in the thread anyway !

Wazhack is honestly my favourite rogue-like on the platform and I promise you I've played most if not all options on my phone. Wazhavk will never leave my device.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:40 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
I love Wazhack. I still play, still trying to master the Mage. Have hardly dipped into the other classes yet.

It's funny because when it released I wondered where you were in the Wazhack thread as it seemed so down your street that your absence from the thread was conspicuous. I was honestly intending to pm you about the game in case you were not aware when you turned up in the thread anyway !

Wazhack is honestly my favourite rogue-like on the platform and I promise you I've played most if not all options on my phone. Wazhavk will never leave my device.
I got a late start on WazHack because I was skeptical about a sidescrolling roguelike; but once I gave it a shot I haven't been able to put it down. I've been stuck on the Huntsman. WazHack was one of my top ten games from last year but by the time I got into it the thread had died down.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:28 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I got a late start on WazHack because I was skeptical about a sidescrolling roguelike; but once I gave it a shot I haven't been able to put it down. I've been stuck on the Huntsman. WazHack was one of my top ten games from last year but by the time I got into it the thread had died down.
Wazhack is a game I think I'd love if I only would put some time into it. The controls feel awkward on my ipad mini. I wish it had a DPAD or something. Tapping where I want to go just feels off and not fluid at all. If I could play it with a controller, I know I'd never put it down.