Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-17-2014, 09:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Yup same here . Another daily timer game to add to my playlist
Old 07-18-2014, 05:22 AM

I downloaded this yesterday for my iphone, and I'm pretty happy with it, up to a point. In the Lorebook I've made it into Chapter One, and I'm at 'They'll Never Suspect A Bard' or something similar. The first line refers to using past skills to solve a current problem. My problem is that it simply doesn't load anything at that point. No matter how many times I come back to it, I still get the little spinning 'wait' icon that is ubiquitous in ios. Nothing happens. Any suggestions as to how I get this to work?
Old 07-18-2014, 09:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

So, I've been casually playing this game on my iPad since it was released, and was pleased to see it available for the iPhone, now. UNFORTUNATELY, I think I have run into a problem with that plan - - I figured since everytime I logged into on my iPad and the GameCenter welcome notice popped up, my account would sync between devices once available on iPhone. Uh, that does not appear to be the case.

I mean, there are options to sign in to a Kongregate account; Facebook Connect; Disruptor Beam account; and it assigns a player ID number - - but doesn't automatically sync with GameCenter, which is built in to the iOS and everyone already has available to use?? I really hate when that happens.

I haven't confirmed, but I just have a feeling it will just be my luck that if I try to create a Kongregate or Disruptor Beam account it will lose the current progress on my iPad, hmmmm....
Old 07-18-2014, 12:53 PM

@RandallPeek: do you still have quests showing up in your quest log? If yes, just do them and you should continue to progress through the story.

@Wrath: GameCenter is used for achievements only at this time.
If you do not already have a game account on Facebook, Disruptorbeam or Kongregate you should not loose your current progress.

Just make sure to create your account from within the app itself.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:25 AM

Default Game Impressions

Universal Gameplay:

Old 07-28-2014, 08:51 AM

I might give this one a try.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:31 PM

I've been playing this for a couple weeks now and I have to say it is a treat to play for a freemium title. Yes, there are items to buy for fanboys but you really don't need them. The timers give the game a sense of scope since, let's be honest, these actions would take time in a real world scenario. You also can have a lot of Sworn Swords at your disposal and you are never hurting for things to do. All in all, I am more than pleasantly surprised.