Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-12-2014, 04:45 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Did I really just get 4 for free? Never used the bundles before but it said complete bundle for free and I had purchased all but the newest app already.
I already own 1-3, and it's 2.99 to complete my bundle and get 4, which isn't a discount at all. I still think it's worth it, but I'm not sure about the advantages to bundling...and why was it free for someone else? Enquiring minds want to know.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:02 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repair Drone View Post
We're kicking around some ideas for new content at the moment. If you've got anything in particular you'd like to see, let us know!
Thanks for answering my questions ! About future content, I'd like to see some specific maps and tower upgrades for endless. Some more simple geometric maps would be fun to test tower strategies without the map being a major influence.

I'm also still an advocate for very expensive tower upgrades, because in Endless I usually end up with tons of credits without a way to spend them, but my towers have reached their capacity and it's just a matter of time before the monsters are so strong and max tower limit (or map limit) reached, so there is no way to progress. I'd guess a good solution would be to allow a 5th upgrade level at 10 times the in-game price of the 4th level (so 1.000 -> 10.000 for the Colossus) and allow endless upgrades which have 10% stats increases for maybe the 5th upgrade price + 10% (so 11.000, 12.000, ...). Or something in that line. So Endless really can become Endless

Maybe a 5 minute autosave for the Endless maps would then be interesting, should the device crash, run out of battery or someone closing the app while gone.

I also like the extra abilities the towers unlock at their current max upgrade, but some are better than others. Maybe this could be balanced more.
For instance, to have the radar tower more useful than just placing a single one in the middle, it might be nice to have it's range reduced substantially and allow it's 4th upgrade to also cloak nearby towers in a 5x5 grid (a little more than the shield tower). This would give more choice, to allow the towers near the path to be cloaked but it still would be important to guard the radar tower because it would not be cloaked.

Last edited by Phuncz; 11-13-2014 at 08:04 AM..
Old 11-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebers View Post
I already own 1-3, and it's 2.99 to complete my bundle and get 4, which isn't a discount at all. I still think it's worth it, but I'm not sure about the advantages to bundling...and why was it free for someone else? Enquiring minds want to know.
Complete My Bundle goes off what you paid for the apps that you already own, rather than their current price. Apple's FAQ is here: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6425

So someone who bought Sentinel: Mars Defense at launch for $4.99 (those were the days!) will have more credit towards the bundle than someone who got it in a freebie promotion.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repair Drone View Post
Complete My Bundle goes off what you paid for the apps that you already own, rather than their current price. Apple's FAQ is here: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6425

So someone who bought Sentinel: Mars Defense at launch for $4.99 (those were the days!) will have more credit towards the bundle than someone who got it in a freebie promotion.
That makes sense. I often find a new series by reading about a price drop, so that's probably what happened here. I do remember happily snapping up the sequels at full price...just never got around to the fourth one for some reason. Off to buy.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:11 AM

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr

Price dropped to 0.89€ / 0.99$ !
Old 11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Developer

Yep, we're joining the Thanksgiving/Black Friday frenzy this year The price drop runs from today over the weekend, plus if you've got any interest in Android we're running the same offer on Google Play so you can double-dip for cheap.