Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-06-2014, 12:42 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I got a couple new heroes myself. Plus a duplicate hero which let me open the hero chest. I got a necklace which gives a bonus to the heroes skill and 100% more con on crushing items. Probably won't use it much since my other necklaces give 200% more con.

Also I noticed that I'm receiving more damage than I usually do. My armor still says greatly reduced damage but I'm wondering if they changed the percent of damage that is reduced. I usually don't recieves more than 1 damage with two pieces of armor that greatly reduce damage. Anyone else noticing this too?
Old 09-06-2014, 01:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I got a 4* hero that adds a chance to crit. Nice. Wish I would've saved some diamonds up for this... only had 5. The 2500 gold one gave out crap for me unfortunately.

Last edited by Sequence; 09-06-2014 at 01:34 PM..
Old 09-06-2014, 05:36 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
I got a 4* hero that adds a chance to crit. Nice. Wish I would've saved some diamonds up for this... only had 5. The 2500 gold one gave out crap for me unfortunately.
Nice! That's a great skill to get. I got a couple heroes myself. One that changes the damage type to crushing and one that deals massive damage to a frozen enemy. The frozen one is kind of interesting but neither of them are that great. Both of mine are 4* heroes.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKJ View Post
Nice! That's a great skill to get. I got a couple heroes myself. One that changes the damage type to crushing and one that deals massive damage to a frozen enemy. The frozen one is kind of interesting but neither of them are that great. Both of mine are 4* heroes.
It is a great skill to have; it's crit chance is active for a few "turns" and it needs to cool down for four, but it's worth it. Probably one of the best skills I've seen from the hero profiles the devs have been posting on Facebook.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:09 AM

On the flip side of the coin, the hero tote bags (or whatever they were called) were pretty disappointing. For the high price, I sure wasn't expecting so much 1* and 2* gear. Very common low level stuff.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:24 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I got the Hero with Shatter, and since I normally use the Demon's Katana, it's pretty consistent with some heavy damage.

And yeah, 2500 gold for something that I literally got the next day pulling the regular bag, not worth.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakugame View Post
I got the Hero with Shatter, and since I normally use the Demon's Katana, it's pretty consistent with some heavy damage.

And yeah, 2500 gold for something that I literally got the next day pulling the regular bag, not worth.
I got 5 diamonds from finally getting around to killing the first dragon. I pulled the hero with shatter as well. I'll give him a shot since I use the Demon's Katana as well but it doesn't seem to freeze that often for me.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:35 PM

That hero is by far the goofiest looking toon I've seen. But love the skill. With that toon they should have named it (Napoleon) Dynamite.